Terms & Conditions for Kshetragna
1. To be considered for a living space at the Isha Yoga Center, the applicant is required to make an advance payment of Rs. 3 lakh towards the license fee. An e-receipt will be emailed to you.
If your application gets accepted, you will be allowed to reside at the Isha Yoga Center until the last day of your life for the purpose of dedicating time for your sadhana and spiritual exploration.
2. Citizenship and Residence Requirement:
- a. Indian citizens who are residents of India.
- b. NRIs - citizens of India who live abroad.
- c. OCI cardholder - citizens of foreign countries holding an OCI card.
- d. Foreign citizens who do not have an OCI card are NOT ELIGIBLE at this time.
3. Age Requirement:
Above 18 years
4. The applicant must be a participant in the Kshetragna Program. To apply for Kshetragna, a lifelong program of sadhana, register here
5. You will be required to go through a selection process which will include an interview. The living space will be offered to you only if you are selected.
6. If your application is accepted, the advance payment will be adjusted towards the final applicable license fee for the living space.
7. If your application is rejected or you wish to cancel your application, the following cancellation policy will apply:
- a. 5% of the advance will be deducted if you cancel before your application is accepted.
- b. 15% of the advance will be deducted if you cancel after your application is accepted.
- c. 100% of the advance will be refunded (without interest) if your application is rejected.
- d. Cancellation requests via phone and messaging apps will not be accepted. Cancellation requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- e. Bank charges will be applicable to the refund amount.
- f. While processing the refund, if the payment gateway timeframe has lapsed, the refund will be processed under the name of the person mentioned in the e-receipt.