Human Beings – The Peak of Physical Evolution
Recently, neuroscientists have reported that studies show that the human brain cannot evolve beyond where it is right now. In this article, Sadhguru describes how this has always been known in yogic perception and explains how a human being is perfectly in tune with the cycles in the solar system.

Human Beings – The Peak of Physical Evolution

Sadhguru: In the yogic system, we have said that of all the life upon this planet, the human being is not only the most dominant, but that life cannot evolve beyond this in terms of body and in terms of brain any more. He can only learn to use it better, but he cannot evolve. How we arrived at this is by looking at the life cycles of various creatures from worms, insects, birds, animals to plants. We found that the human cycle is perfectly in tune with the cycles that happen in the solar system, because life upon this planet is just a manifestation of the energies which work upon this solar system.

In terms of the solar and lunar cycles, the human body is perfectly matched. Life cannot go beyond this – this is the yogic perception. We can only see how to use this better; we cannot make anything more.

This body is a piece of earth powered by the sun. You are a solar powered life. If the sun does not come up tomorrow, the scientific data says in eighteen hours’ time, all the water in the oceans, your blood, your brain – everything – will be frozen solid.

So today morning the sun came up – that is not a small thing; it is everything. You may not be conscious of this, but your life is very directly connected to what happens with the sun and the relationship between the planet and the sun. Every twelve-and-a-quarter, to twelve-and-a-half years, one solar cycle is completed. If you are conscious, you would notice every twelve to twelve-and-half years, every human being’s life goes through a certain cycle. Many changes will happen in the physiology, in the mind-set, and in the life situations of every human being. It is just that twelve-and-odd years is a little too much for people to keep track of. Because of that, they do not notice it.

Something probably that nobody can help noticing is the moon and the cycles of the moon. We clearly know that if our mothers and their bodies were not properly tuned to the cycles of the moon, we would not be born.

So in terms of the solar and lunar cycles, the human body is perfectly matched. Life cannot go beyond this – this is the yogic perception. We can only see how to use this better; we cannot make anything more. Today it is uncanny that neuroscientists are saying the same thing that human intelligence cannot be enhanced any more, it can only be reorganized better or put to better use, because the physics of it does not work beyond what it is right now. Recent neurological experiments show that the neurons in the human brain cannot improve anymore. Neuroscientists are saying there is no way a human being can get any more intelligent than the way he is right now; he can only get to use the brain better. One way to get any more intelligent is to increase the size of the neuron. If you increase the size of the neuron, the amount of wiring that goes into increasing the size would consume too much energy that it cannot be sustained.

Once we have come as human, only one end of life is fixed, the other end is wide open. This is the human problem, that human beings are not suffering their bondage; they are suffering their freedom.

Another way to get more intelligent is to expand your skull a little bit and increase the number of neurons. But then the communication between them will not be coherent. The only way a human being can use his brain better is to bring more coherence. Right now most of the signals that are going in the brain are random. If they can be made more coherent, he will seem to be more intelligent, but actually nothing has happened – just a little bit of organization. No improvement has really happened.

So being in tune with the cycles of the sun and the moon in the making of this body is essentially the physics of the body. The physical laws will not permit us to go further than this. This is something that we have known for thousands of years. Right now, life in this solar system has reached its peak. It is for you to put it to better use than the way it is. Once we have come as human, only one end of life is fixed, the other end is wide open. For every other creature on this planet both the ends are fixed. This is the human problem, that human beings are not suffering their bondage; they are suffering their freedom.

One end closed, the other end open means you are free; you are not only free – you are protected. If both ends were open, that means you are free but unprotected. But one end closed and the other open means you are protected but you are free.

It is more than fantastic that people who are studying the microbiology of a human being are saying, “Human cells are unique.” When I was talking about this in the United States, a microbiologist came up to me after the talk and said, "What you said is truly incredible. This is something that we know that the human cell is different from every other cell found on this planet. The very way it is structured, one end is open." Your very cells in the body are created like that. They are open-ended cells. No other cells on the planet are created like this. What it means is nature has done everything that it can do with you. The rest that needs to be done with this is just you and you and you alone. Because all that nature can do with you it has done! It is just you. And isn’t it wonderful it is all in your hands?

11 months ago

Get any and all the shoes on this list all for
$a hundred for a limited time solely at our unique sneaker site
Marty Mcflys linked under!

Beautiful article full of Awareness of life. Just Blissful.

Thank you Sadhguru.

Pranam

10 months 1 week ago

Hey there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know
a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I
think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different
internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

sadguru is the guide and compass to life boat.

1 year 3 months ago

Thewse aree iin fact grat ideeas in aboit blogging.
Youu have toucged some nnice facttors here. Any wway eep uup
wrinting. I hasve bbeen sjrfing on-line more han thre hours lately, butt I byy nno meanns fokund any interesting artidle lime yours.
It’s pretty prkce enough foor me. In mmy view, if aall webmasters andd blogbgers mde excellewnt content ass yyou did, the intfernet woll be
much more hellful tyan evr before. I jjust couldn't go way your websitte prfior to sugesting that I actually
lovesd thee sandard ijfo aan iindividual provide forr your visitors?
Is gnna bbe again incesssantly inn oder too innspect new postgs http://cspan.org

9 months 2 weeks ago

Essa técnica foi trazida para Brasil a pouco tempo.

The rest that needs to be done with this is just you and you and you alone.......superb!!

9 months 2 weeks ago

I have to express my gratitude for your generosity giving support to those individuals
that really want help on the issue. Your special dedication to getting the message along had been extraordinarily invaluable and have usually empowered somebody like me to reach their
objectives. Your own interesting guide denotes a great deal a person like me
and far more to my office workers. Thanks a ton; from everyone of us. https://www.facebook.com/giomuaodau/

Fortunate to have Sadhguru amongst us to make us realise that it is we and we alone are responsible for our lives

1 year 2 months ago

My parents were telling me about this for a
long time, but I didn't listen to them, unfortunately.
These folks were thanks and right to your blog post I purchased the appropriate information and facts to
learn this! http://bit.ly/2ojGlyv

9 months 2 weeks ago

Hay batidos de proteínas de múltiples clases.

Sadhguru, You are absolutely accurate and correct! The Universe inside our bodies are capable of any possibility that is of human origin. We cannot increase the size of our brain unless we GROW it physically which is next to impossible, unless we inflame it, which would be a negative... So, reorganization of our system for optimal use is of utmost importance. Just like the implicate order, we are arranging and rearranging our information systems. Fibonacci had some interesting perspective on that whole concept. I suppose that in our body, we can use what divine connection we have to evolve our internal organization. At that point, we rely on nature to balance...... Thanks for your wisdom as usual:) LOVE YOU!!!!

9 months 2 weeks ago

Hi evеryone, it's my first pay a visit at this web page, аnd post is actually fruitful foг me, keep up
posting these types of content.

Once we have come as human, only one end of life is fixed, the other end
is wide open. For every other creature on this planet both the ends are
fixed.---- not able to understand this sentence....

1 year 1 month ago

I am typically to blogging and i in fact love your articles.
The post has actually got my interest. I am going to bookmark your web site as well as retain checking
for brand new material.

It seems typical of yogis and religious persons to say that the development of human mind cannot evolve beyond the present level. I don't think  science will agree to this kind of prophesy. Everything in this earth keeps evolving and it will keep on evolving till the end including the human brain.

1 year ago

When I found this website I went on reddit to share it to others.

How lucky I am to live in this planet amongst Sadhguru....He wish my life should end on HIS feet, should dissolve in HIM, my Sadhguru.

1 year ago

It can be tough to talk about this topic. I think you did an excellent
job though! Thank you for this!

The 5th paragraph clearly says:
" Recent neurological experiments show that the neurons in the human
brain cannot improve anymore. Neuroscientists are saying there is no way
a human being can get any more intelligent than the way he is right
now; he can only get to use the brain better. "
There is no typical comment that was randomly spilled here. And the two colors of the knowledge spectrum says  the same thing. Here, the colors are Science and Yogic Science. These people are definitely experts. Both ends of this knowledge spectrum experiment. A lot. Only their means differ.
Nobody said that we cannot get better. The point is we have reached the peak of our evolution, physically.  Physically such as, the structure of our cells,  etc etc...
"...nothing has happened – just a little bit of organization"
Organization is all what we need. All the memory improving techniques talk only about this.  Its all about being able to use what you already have. And I have not found any such typical comment from any other Yogi. Nothing is said just like that.

1 year ago

I have been on this retailer twice in the final week to buy footwear and each occasions
had been successful.

Sadhguru, thank you for dissolving our excuses for remaining in ignorance of the truth! This is especially true for me!

11 months 1 week ago

Air Jordan footwear are costly, When I was little, folks can get a pair
of tennis shoes with twenty dollars at most, nevertheless, to purchase Air Jordan sneakers, you want spend at the
very least 300 dollars.

Please site a microbiology source that verifies that human cells are unique and are open ended. I cannot find information online to support this. I enjoyed this article, but am not sure I can trust the information given in this website.