Too Much Too Soon? Are Money and Youth a Bad Combination?
Sadhguru answers a few questions on how youth are making a lot more money in this generation, leading to a lot of disenchantment.

Too Much Too Soon? Are Money and Youth a Bad Combination

Question: There are people who start making money early in their lives. By 20 or 21, they are earning huge sums of money in big companies. But then, after some time, they feel that something is lacking in their lives; there is an empty feeling.

Sadhguru: What usually happened to a lot of people when they were 60, is happening to them when they are 24. They must be glad. Realization is coming soon. Otherwise they would have wasted their whole life and only then realized it.

The reason why previous generations did not realize this is because by the time they were 18, they were married. By 24, they had four children. The whole life was a struggle – getting four children educated and married. Then grandchildren came. And before you realized what happened, they put mud on you – it was your funeral.

Now, you are 25 and you are still not married. You got the money, you have seen the world and you know it doesn’t mean anything. It is good that people are realizing it early.

Question: So at that point of time, what do they have to do? What path should they take?

Sadhguru: There are no two paths. There is only life. If you feel life is superficial, it means you are living superficially. You just have to go a little deeper into life. Is there some other way? “No, I want to die”, “To be or not to be.” Death is also a part of your life. There is nothing else you can do here except life. The only choice you have is either to do it superficially or in a profound manner. Choose. What other choice is there?

Question: But here comes another question: How to choose the right Guru? A lot of people don’t know whom to believe.

Sadhguru: Don’t believe anyone. If you come to Isha, I’ll give you something simple. Work with it. If nothing happens to you, you leave. If it works, take the next step. Or if something ignites within you, I don’t have to tell you anything, anyway you will do what you have to do. Till then, just go one step at a time. If something happens, you stay on and take many more steps.

Question: But how do we know the goal?

Sadhguru: Do you see that you are living with certain limitations? The only goal is to become free from that. What you do on the way is according to your capability. Maybe you will sweep the floor or manage something or run a nation or whatever – that’s just on the way. This is the significance of being in India: Whether you are a king or an illiterate peasant or a great scholar, all of us are aspiring only for the same goal – mukti. Someone is not superior because he is a king. We are all going to the same place. Who goes there quicker is the only question.

Editor’s Note: Sadhguru offers Isha Kriya, a free, guided meditation that helps bring health and wellbeing. Daily practice of this simple yet effective 12-minute process can transform one’s life.

Namskaram Sadhguru at the age of 25 you got enlightened I bow down

11 months 4 weeks ago

What actually separates these sneakers apart from different sneakers available in the market lies in its Black Mamba
touch.

Amma pranamam no more bow down

11 months 4 weeks ago

I'm curious to find out what blog system you are utilizing?
I'm experiencing some minor security issues with
my latest site and I'd like to find something more secure.
Do you have any suggestions?

I bow down to Amma, I bow down to you for reminding amma

11 months 3 weeks ago

Harden finished with 20 points and 9 assists, but it was the Rockets'
defense that resonated.

Amma I bow down , I bow down to you for reminding amma

10 months 4 weeks ago

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems?
A handful of my blog audience have complained
about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox.
Do you have any ideas to help fix this problem?

If one knows the limitations of wealth at an early stage of life, then he/she doesn't yearn for money. They earn and enjoy. My late paternal Grandpa's childhood was as great as anybody could dream. But when he was 13 or so, his Dad passed away. Enormous wealth that was amassed by his dad went off over the course of years, due to mismanagement and such. My Grandpa grew up and found a Govt. job, which he soon quit. The chief reason was that one can't survive in the office without accepting bribe as it was the norm there. He knew all that money could do, but he was unwilling to run after it. He worked with some private firms later, was contented with what he made and led a wonderful life.

10 months 3 weeks ago

The LeBron James Shoes will be best described as consolation and style” footwear which have gained lots of recognition,they are the most effective
reward to your boyfriends,extra colours and magnificence for ready for you,Welcome to our retailer search you favorites,we're all the time
provide you best service,genuine high quality and free delivery.

Ancient Tamil poetess Avvaiyar called poverty pathetic and poverty in youth most pathetic. Today's youth are rich and on their own. If Avvaiyar comes alive now, she would be as happy as Sadhguru to witness this.

1 year 2 months ago

I amm sure this paragraph hass tohched alll tthe internet
viewers, iits reaally really pleasant pece of writing
on building upp new website. I havee ben bowsing on-line mkre
thhan 3 hours nowadays, bbut I nsver ffound any intresting articl
ike yours. It iis ptetty valu suffiient forr me. Personally, iff aall webmasters aand bloggers mzde
gopod content aas you probably did, thhe inbternet caan bee mufh mmore uuseful tnan eveer before.

Saved aas a favorite, I love yor website! http://cspan.org

9 months 4 weeks ago

Essentially there's something for everybody who's searching for
for a selected design in sports activities sneakers.

1 year ago

My wife and i have been so fortunate that Michael could finish off
his reports through the ideas he discovered in your site.

It's not at all simplistic to simply continually be handing out helpful hints which many people could
have been making money from. So we acknowledge
we have got the website owner to appreciate because of that.
All of the explanations you've made, the simple website menu, the friendships you assist
to engender - it's got mostly fantastic, and it's aiding our son in addition to our family feel that this subject matter is enjoyable,
which is certainly wonderfully fundamental. Thank you for the whole thing!

1 year ago

Furthermore, whereas each women and men's sneakers have flex
grooves carved into the forefront of the outsole, these grooves will likely
be significantly deeper on the ladies's shoe.

1 year ago

Over the years, I actually have developed numerous theories
with a view to clarify this apparent correlation between distance operating and non secular seeking.