Isha Yoga Centre Coimbatore
Isha Yoga Centre Coimbatore
Adiyogi is open from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM and Dhyanalinga premises are open from 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
(Dhyanalinga premises are closed on every Shivratri.)
- Visitors should bring masks and hand sanitizers
- Entry to the premises is allowed only through the Malai Vasal entrance on Poondi Road near Muttathuvayal.
- Two-wheeler and car parking is available on the premises. Public transport is also accessible.
Entry is restricted for the following individuals:
- Visitors from Red Zones and Containment Areas
- Visitors below 10 years and above 65 years
- Pregnant women
- Persons with COVID-19 symptoms
Guidelines to be followed on the premises:
- Maintain 6-feet distance from others
- Wearing a face mask covering your nose and mouth at all times is mandatory
- Spitting is prohibited
- Disinfect your hands frequently by washing with soap and water or using a hand sanitizer
Medical screening including a temperature check will be done for all visitors. The premises will be sanitized every 3 hours.
We thank you for your cooperation in maintaining public health and safety.
(For Non-Indian Passport Holders / NRIs)
Planning your visit to the ashram?
First step is to register and create a visit request on Overseas Online Portal
Make sure to have your recent passport size photo, passport and visa (if obtained) handy when registering.
To help you plan your visit, check out our Visitor's Guide which includes information on:
- What to Pack,
- Travel Tips,
- A Day at Isha Yoga Center,
- FAQs, and more!
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
"The last few days of volunteering have been immensely powerful and liberating. Part of its power for me, was working through some really painful emotion and physical blocks. Yet, all of this was done silently and I feel much more free and lighter."
"The organization, it's activity, ashram all are too phenomenal. It has transformed my life in major way. It's a bliss to be at ashram."
"Sitting there for 15-20 minutes put me on a wonderful and beautiful mystical spiritual path to the ultimate. This a very very special place."
"Linga Bhairavi is the feminine form of divinity. Very powerful consecrated space. One can feel the grace of the divine mother."
I am just amazed how energetic and lively I feel when I visit the space. It has a different energy that has to be experienced. Most beautiful heavenly place. One should at least once visit here in lifetime. Full of grace. Offers yoga tools for human transformation. One of the most authentic yoga schools in world.
"The Isha Center is an amazing place to allow yourself to be open to the foundation of peace that is in a life of gratitude and no expectations. The volunteers have dedicated their lives to providing this experience for others. I am extremely grateful for the time and lessons I experience each visit."