You hereby represent and warrant that You are competent to enter into this Agreement. You confirm that You have read, understood and agreed to the Terms of this Agreement. We reserve the right to revise the terms and conditions of the Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion.
A. REGISTRATION GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON PARTICIPATION IN PANCHA BHUTA KRIYA (Note: Please read these Guidelines carefully before you complete the registration process.) A.1.
Registration Guidelines for In-person Pancha Bhuta Kriya
1. One applicant can register a maximum of 6 (six) individuals for this Program.
2. The minimum age limit to participate in the Program is 8 years. But no one under 18 years shall register for the Program on his/her own.
3. Participants who have registered and are between the ages of 8 and 15 must necessarily be accompanied by parents or guardians.
4. Participants in the age group of 15 to 18 years who wish to participate alone in the Program have to submit a consent form duly signed by their parents or guardians at the time of completing the registration process. Please note that the participant will not be permitted to participate in the Program if he or she fails to submit the consent form.
5. If you are accompanied by children below 8 years of age, please arrange a caretaker to take care of the child. Please note that children below 8 years will not be allowed for the Program and We do not take responsibility for the same.
6. If you are not able to attend the Program for any reason, kindly inform Us at least 2 (two) days before the Program by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. In case of any emergency, a registered participant can postpone their registration to the next Program by sending an advance written request to email@example.com a minimum of 2 (two) days before the initial Program date. Such carry forward facility will be available up to 60 (sixty) days from the date of first registration. However, we reserve the right to allow or disallow such requests. Please note that such a request should be regarded as confirmed only after receiving a confirmation email.
8. A registered participant who is not able to attend the Program due to any emergency situation can transfer his registration to another individual by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 2 (two) days before the initial Program date. Any transfer request received on or after the above-mentioned timelines will not be considered and such a registration will be canceled.
9. Isha Foundation reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Program at any time at its sole discretion.
10. A registered participant will not be permitted to transfer or swap the batch timings on the date of the Program under any circumstance.
A.2. Payment Terms:
1. The fee paid for the Program after completing registration will not be transferred to any other program conducted by Us.
2. There will not be any refund under any circumstances.
3. The registration for online and in-person participation of the Program will not be interchanged or transferred under any circumstance.
4. E-receipts can be used only once and are transferable upon request to another individual through an email request sent to email@example.com a minimum of 2 (two) days before the initial Program date.
B. PROGRAM GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON PARTICIPATION IN PANCHA BHUTA KRIYA (Note: Please read these Guidelines carefully after completion of the registration process.)
1. Please ensure that you are on time to attend the orientation at Isha Yoga Center, Coimbatore on the Program day.
2. The check-in process for the Program will happen at Suryakund Mandapam from 11 AM-4 PM. Latecomers will not be allowed.
3. It is mandatory to remain present at Isha Yoga Center, Coimbatore at least 4 hours before the Program time. Please bring a copy of the email confirmation to facilitate the check-in process.
4. You will be permitted to participate only in the batch you registered for. Please note that you will not be permitted to transfer or swap the batch timings on the Program date. 5. The registration for the online program cannot be exchanged with an in-person Pancha Bhuta Kriya registration.
6. A shawl and wrist band will be given to you during the check-in process. A sutra will be tied after the completion of the orientation process and vibhuti will be given to you after the completion of the Program.
7. After the orientation and sutra-tying ceremony, you will be directed to Dhyanalinga. Please note that you will not be able to take a break from the beginning of the orientation session until the Pancha Bhuta Kriya ends.
8. Taking a dip in Chandrakund (for ladies) and Suryakund (for gents) before the orientation session is very beneficial. We recommend you finish taking a dip and go for the orientation session. Please note that an entry fee, as applicable, will be payable before taking a dip.
9. All valuables (including mobiles) shall be deposited before attending the orientation session. A valuables counter is located next to the Chandrakund.
10. It is best to be in a light-stomach condition for the Program.
11. It is highly advisable to wear traditional, loose-fitting cotton clothes for the Program. For men, it is mandatory to remove their top (clothing above the waist) and cover themselves with the shawl given.
12. Please note that registration for the Kriya or the Program does not cover the provision of any accommodation facility by Isha Foundation. You are requested to make your own accommodation arrangements. To book accommodation at the Isha Yoga Center, Coimbatore, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.