Sadhguru Sannidhi is a consecrated space, a live temple throbbing with an atmosphere for devotion and Grace. The establishment of a Sannidhi creates a powerful energy within one’s home that significantly enhances one’s progress on the spiritual path. If maintained with a certain discipline, the Sannidhi has a miraculous impact on the internal and external wellbeing of all who come within its sphere, thus extending the spiritual possibility to those around as well.
Each Sannidhi is energized by a Sadhguru Sannidhi Pada Yantra, a sacred form, particularly designed by Sadhguru to generate a supportive energy situation for one’s inner growth. The possibility of establishing such a space in one’s home is an extraordinary blessing from Sadhguru. It is an invaluable opportunity to always be in the Presence of the Master.
- Provide necessary space required for Sannidhi Yantra.
- Conduct your daily practices regularly in Sannidhi space.
- Maintain and follow Sannidhi discipline (Please email Sannidhi@ishausa.org to receive the full care, maintenance and setup guidelines)
- Committed to the maintenance process
- Complete Guru Pooja training prior to ceremony.
Guru Pooja program completion is mandatory to receive Sannidhi. You can visit the Guru Pooja Program Site to find and register for the next available Guru Pooja program training. If there are no planned programs, you can complete Guru Pooja Program Interest form to be notified of the next program.