Isha is growing rapidly and taking on an exciting array of projects. For volunteers, this means an unprecedented variety of opportunities to offer yourselves within your field of expertise or specific interest. Anyone who has completed Inner Engineering is welcome to volunteer short-term or long-term, at Isha Yoga Center or from home. We are looking for willing, qualified individuals, and the sheer volume of projects allows us to tailor activity to a person’s talents, time requirements, and other considerations.
- Social Media - Spreading Sadhguru's message and building awareness through social media.
- IT - Php developers, network administrators, engineers with expertise in ERP.
- Graphic Design
- Video Editing - creating new videos for You Tube and blogs
- Isha Vidhya - Workshops for Isha Vidhya teachers or students in Math, English, etc.
- Workshops in Isha Home School and Samskriti: Workshops on dance, photography, science, etc.
- Proofreading/Editing - For the English, Tamil, and Hindi publications.
- Translation and Dubbing Volunteers - Indian and International languages. For more details, click here.
- Archives - Transcribing Sadhguru's talks.
- Training Programs for Full Time Isha Volunteers - In MS Office, Tally, spoken English, task management, etc.
- Reception Desks – Nadhi Cottages, Nalanda, etc.
- Accounts-Related Activity in Finance Department
- Isha Leadership Academy: We are assembling an international creative team for an exciting new initiative! We're looking for talented Brand Strategists, Copywriters, Graphic Designers, Web Designers/Developers, Fundraisers, and Account/Project Managers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- In case you wish to visit the Yoga center and spend time there, cottages are available. One may book a room in advance and stay at reasonable cost
- If one intends to volunteer, then dormitory accommodation is available free of cost.
Individual accommodation can be provided based on availability, for a nominal rent.
A vegetarian meal made from natural / organic resources is served twice a day for all inmates including volunteers and program participants.