Down Under in Melbourne
In this week's Spot, Sadhguru heads to Australia for public talks and sathsangs. "Here I am, down under in Melbourne, equal measure of work and play – I like it. And for the fifth day in a row, I am golfing in a village course, in Dandenong Ranges. Fabulous countryside."

Here I am, down under in Melbourne, equal measure of work and play – I like it. Few engagements - public and private, and for the fifth day in a row, for the first time, I am golfing in a village course, in Dandenong Ranges. Fabulous countryside. Caddied by a Scottish lady, still intoxicated by the whiskey she stopped drinking seven years ago.

Very interesting fauna and flora hereabouts. My engagements did not allow me to do much of a walkabout, but the terrain, people, culture and language as it is spoken here give the place a very different feel from the rest of the world.

The talks were well attended and a small group of volunteers did great in organizing the events that definitely had impact in this southern city of the state of Victoria.

South Indian culture and aborigines may have been from the same stock; this thought is making circulation. It is time to do some DNA or genetic studies to either establish or dispel this. The aborigine medicine and spirituality definitely seem to echo of Southern India, but this deserves a proper study.

This trip to Australia has been path-breaking for Isha in this part of the world. Last but not the least, this happened at the St. Andrews Course, from a distance of 142 yards, I holed-it for a delightful Eagle – my first hole-in-one. If you are a golfer, you know it does not take skill alone to achieve this, but the planet has to spin for you.

Today I’m off to Los Angeles, boarding at noon time and arriving in LA at 10 am – same day. See, I am gaining time, even light cannot do that – NO I have not become a neutrino.

Love & Grace

It was absolutely magical being in your Presence Sadhguru! As you have surely seen, this is just the beginning of Isha in Australia. Thanks for everything - your energy, your smile, your humour and above all your grace. See you in Australia very soon.

Sadhguru, you love every cells, every creatures, every planets, every stars, every places...everything in the universe, as you see everything within yourself, so everything looks beautiful to your mystic eyes and you want everybody should get the same you got! You're making your dreams cent percent possible! There's no doubt everyone in this world or in this universe will get at least one drop of Spirituality, soon...soon...very sooner!

I LOVE SADHGURU  FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART...HE IS GUIDING ME AND MY FAMILY IN ALL OUR VENTURES.

Your are LIGHT to all of us just following you even with out opening our eyes. Pranaam Guruji.
- Sri Ganesh Babu - Singapore

Sadhguru,you are a source of light for millions ,right  you cannot be a neutrino.

I wonder if that hole-in-one was recorded! What a delight it would be! :)

happy to join with sadguru.It is our privelige to be with sadguru in such a modern time.My thoughts are always abut Him and isha.

"See, I am gaining time, even light cannot do that" - Sadhguru you could do everything... hahaha..

Birth of Sounds of Isha Australia...with a lively band who barely had time to practice but sang their hearts out!

Jaggi spreads cheer and serenity alike wherever he goes. Pranams to him.

Fantastic

sadhguru, even the concepts; time and space helps you in your mission

Fantastic post by Sadhguru covering so many aspects from Melbourne ambiance & activities, similarities between Australian aborigines and  TN people , to Golf  (what is eagle?  Golf terminology is confusing for the uninitiated ) to Neutrino. Only our inimitable Sadhguru can pen (or is type?) like this.

Sadhguru, even the concepts of time and space helps you in your mission.

Sadhguru, I am not a golfer but I do know of the joy a golfer gets when he does a whole in one... but really common this is a doddle for you, your just entertaining the rest hmmmm??? Lots of love & Pranam Daksha

Hahahahaha Sadhguru you make me laugh, you are so funny. Have a good fly.
Love,
Love

It was magical being with You Sadhguru. This is just the beginning of Isha in Australia. Thank you for being you, your energy, your smile, your humour and above all your grace.