Shri Yogini Trust (hereinafter referred to as “Organization”) is committed to ensure the security and protection of the personal data provided by the Users of our website and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to data protection. We will only process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. The protection afforded by this Policy applies to all Users irrespective of their nationality, or place of residence, in relation to the processing and profiling of their personal data. It includes the processing of personal data by automated means, as well as manual processing.
The Organization is a not-for-profit volunteer-run organization that offers tools for the physical, mental and inner well-being of human beings across the world. Everything that we do is guided by these values, including the ways in which we collect, protect and use data. As a part of effectively offering these tools to Users, Isha obtains some of the User's data.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy Policies of other websites
- How to contact us
Section 1: What data do we collect?
Amongst other information, our Organization collects the following data:
- Email ID
- Phone Number/WhatsApp number
- Country of Residence
- ID Proof
Section 2: How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our Organization with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data every time you:
Complete online forms and sign up for any particular program/offering/event that we offer;
Contact us offline, for example by telephone, fax, SMS, email or post.
Provide us your data through physical media like registration form, donation form, application form etc.;
Use or view our website (via your browser's cookies);
Contribute to any of our projects;
Choose to support Isha’s initiatives as a volunteer or donor.
- Section 3: How will we use your data?
Our Organization collects your data so that we can:
- Provide you with information regarding programs, events and sadhana support etc., that you have requested and/or signed up for;
- Manage our relationship with you (for example, support activities);
- Establish contact with you through phone calls, Whatsapp messages, email and other social media platforms that you have consented to, to provide support in the programs, practices and processes that you have registered for.
- Monitor, measure, improve and protect our content, website, and services and provide an enhanced and personalized user experience for you;
- Respond to your queries and resolve complaints;
- Provide any of your information that we are required to submit in order to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations;
- Detect, prevent, investigate or provide remedy for criminal, illegal or prohibited activities;
- Section 4: How do we store your data?
The Organization uses various technological and procedural security measures to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the personal information we collect. We also have implemented reasonable security measures in an effort to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Personal information collected by the Organization is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public.
Our Organization will only retain your personal data following your application for a period of time depending on the category of data and the purposes for which we hold it. We will only retain your data after this time if we are required to do so to comply with the applicable laws of India.
- Section 5: Marketing:
Our Organization does not sell any data to third parties for marketing or any other purpose.
- Section 6: What are your data protection rights?
Our Organization would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access: You have the right to request our Organization for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification: You have the right to request that our Organization correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our Organization to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to remove: You have the right to request that our Organization erase/remove your personal data, under certain reasonable conditions.
The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that our Organization restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain reasonable conditions.
The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our Organization's processing of your personal data, under certain reasonable conditions.
The right to data portability: You have the right to request that our Organization transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain reasonable conditions.
We make use of third-party services offered by the Organization. This includes services related to the storage of user data, user authentication, user consent and user profile management. To delete your profile, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not want to receive emails from us, let us know by writing to us at email@example.com. Please specify NO EMAIL in your email subject.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Section 7: What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in;
- Understanding how you use our website;
- Section 9: What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality: Our Organization uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in.
Promotion: Our Organization uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address.
- Section 10: How to manage cookies:
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and removing cookies tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- Section 11: Privacy Policies of other websites:
- Section 13: Participating Entities with whom the information is shared:
Shri Yogini Trust that is the owner and implementer, effectively owns your profile data. Your personal data that is collected may be stored, processed, used by its vendors, or partners or third parties based on your interaction with the website.
- Section 14: How to contact us:
Email us at: email@example.com