Sanjeevini-Peanut Butter Burfi
Traditional burfis involve condensed milk and sugar with some nuts/gram flour. This burfi is a depart from tradition which involves no milk and sugar yet does not compromise in taste and its cool!
Get weekly updates on the latest blogs via newsletters right in your mailbox.
Ingredients (Serves 8)
Peanut Butter : ¼ cup
Sanjeevini powder : 4 tbsp
Coconut oil : 2 tbsp
Honey : 2 tbsp
Vanilla essence : ¼ tsp
Salt : ¼ tsp
Water : 4 tbsp
- Make Sanjeevini paste by mixing the Sanjeevini powder and water. Saneejvini powder can be purchased online at Isha Shoppe.
- Cook this paste on low heat for about 3 minutes. Constantly stir the paste so that lumps are not formed.
- Allow the Sanjeevini paste to cool.
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
- Grease a plate/baking sheet and pour the mixture.
- Place the container in the freezer and allow it to set for about an hour or more to completely harden.
- Remove the container from the freezer and with a sharp knife cut into squares or diamond shapes. Place the burfis in a Tupperware and store in the freezer until ready to eat.