- To register you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying which program you are interested in. If you are not able to choose by yourself, you can let us know what you are looking for and we will do our best to guide you.
- Once you decide on a program, we will send you a detailed health assessment form, which you need to fill in and e-mail back to us along with your medical reports, for review by our medical team.
- Once your form is approved by our medical team, we will send you an online payment link. After the payment is made, you will receive an auto e-receipt which you can e-mail to email@example.com.
- We will then send you an e-mail confirming your registration for the program, along with a list of things to bring with you, travel and arrival information and other guidelines.
"If you want to be healthy and well, the first step is to pay attention to what is happening in your system." - Sadhguru
Who is Sunetra designed for?
Sunetra is an exclusive therapeutic program created by Sadhguru for people with problems related to the eyes.
What can you expect from Sunetra?
This five-day program offers a potent blend of eye-oriented practices. This includes yoga and therapeutic processes, including potent Ayurvedic treatments, which are specific to the eyes but also geared towards bringing balance to the entire system. The treatment systems place an emphasis on how eye health is intimately connected with the health of the entire body - especially the spine - and bringing awareness to it. As a part of the program, you will be spending time in the consecrated spaces within the center which will assist in the process of health recovery. During the medical consultation, medicines are prescribed to address the root cause of your symptoms. The diet offered during the program is supportive for the health of the eyes and the recipes can be easily cooked at home. Overall, Sunetra exposes you to revelatory ways of caring for your eyes.
The program also incorporates other elements such as spending time in the Dhyanalinga and Linga Bhairavi every day, taking daily dips in the energized waters of the Theerthakunds, participating in outdoor activities, indoor group games and watching Sadhguru’s talks on health and well-being. You will have an opportunity to participate in Prithvi Prema Seva, a process of consciously being in touch with Mother Earth. The impact of the program is very individual and demands a deep level of dedication and motivation from you in terms of daily practice and aftercare. This is only the first step. Your journey will effectively start once you go back home, with your commitment to maintaining continuity, in order to achieve optimal results.
Where can I do this program? Isha Rejuvenation Center, Coimbatore
How can I know more? Phone: +91 422 251 5647, [Time: 8.30am–5pm, 7 days a week]
How can I enroll? Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Sunetra Eye Care – 5-day Program
You should be at least eighteen years of age to participate in a program.
Except for Yoga Marga, Yogic Hospital & Pancha Karma, you can enrol for any other Isha Rejuvenation program without having attended an Isha Yoga program. Only for Yoga Marga, Yogic Hospital & Pancha Karma, it is mandatory to have been initiated into the Shambhavi Mahamudra Kriya, which is currently offered as part of the Isha Yoga or Inner Engineering program. It is required that you practive Shambhavi Mahamudra for at least two months before applying to these programs.
If you have been initiated into Shambhavi Mahamudra but have not been practicing, please write to email@example.com for guidance. Please note that in case you have done Inner Engineering Online, you still need to be initiated into Shambhavi Mahamudra separately.
You are encouraged to keep outside communication, both work and personal, to a minimum to participate fully in the program and reap the maximum benefits. Given the nature of the schedule, you are encouraged not to involve yourself in any work-related activities. During the program it is advisable to spend more time in the unique meditative spaces of the Isha Yoga Center. These spaces create an atmosphere that supports and catalyzes the rejuvenation process in the system. You will find that by being here, you can experience profound transformative effects.
Yes. However, note that the program schedules are quite intense and will not leave you much time to spend with your family. If you have small children accompanying you, please ensure that there is an attendant to take care of them. Your family or caretaker can stay with you if you have opted for a single room and are not sharing accommodation with another program participant. Please note that you may not always get a room and that dining for all visitors will be in Biksha Hall at Isha Yoga Center.
It is mandatory for you to stay for the entire duration of the program, so that you receive the full benefit. In case of emergencies, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org to see what options are possible, including registering for other programs or cancelling your registration for the current program.
Isha Yoga is a comprehensive system derived from the ancient science of yoga to establish a deep and lasting personal transformation. It is a method of aligning your body, mind, emotions and energies to function at their peak and in complete harmony. It does not require any physical fitness or previous knowledge of yoga and is easy to integrate into any lifestyle. At Isha, yoga is taught in its full depth and dimension and communicated on an experiential level. The program includes Shambhavi Mahamudra Kriya – a powerful 21-minute inner energy process that incorporates the breath. If practiced daily, it will deepen your experience of life, enabling you to explore your own self and the world with heightened perception.
Isha Rejuvenation programs are a doorway to holistic living that take you beyond the conventional spa experience. They are scientifically structured and combine traditional systems of medicine, potent therapies and the sublime wisdom of ancient Indian practices. The disease-specific programs are rigorous, intense and focused, where interventions are geared towards people who have chronic health conditions. The Ayur programs are a refreshing break to those accustomed to hectic urban lifestyles and are therapeutic for day-to-day stresses.
The nearest hospital is in Coimbatore city, about one-and-a-half hours away by road. There is a small clinic on site at the Isha Yoga Center for basic medical needs and it is also equipped with an ambulance facility.
We would be happy for you to participate – however, you might face some dietary issues if you are allergic to many food substances. We will be unable to offer an individualized diet, as food in the Center is prepared in a centralized kitchen. The program diet consists of wholesome vegetarian food based on Indian cuisine, with an accent on seasonal local fruits and vegetables, nutritious whole grains, subtle spices, salads, herbal teas and tonics, fresh juices and Indian snacks and savories. Items like milk, sugar, nuts, wheat, etc. may be ingredients in side dishes. If you are okay with the above program diet, you can confidently go ahead with the registration process.
During the course of the program, you will be expected to do a reasonable amount of walking, so you should be comfortably mobile to get the best out of the program. At the moment, we regret that we are unable to make arrangements for those who are confined to a wheelchair or are unable to walk even short distances.
Yes, please bring all your regular medication with you. It is important that you continue to take it during the program, unless you have been advised otherwise following a consultation with our medical team.
There are two kinds of accommodation available – Nadi Cottages and Nalanda. The nature and intensity of the program schedule demands that you stay on the Isha Yoga Center premises, so it is not possible for you to book accommodation outside the Center and travel back and forth for the program. Even if you own accommodation on the Center premises, it is mandatory that you stay in program accommodation during the course.
- There are specific mandatory dress codes to be followed by program participants and visitors to the Isha Yoga Center. These codes have been formulated out of respect for the local culture and the monastic traditions at the Center. This will also help you experience the Center and the program in the best possible way, in terms of sitting comfortably on the floor, enhancing your receptivity to the space and dealing with the weather conditions.
- During practice sessions, you can wear long t-shirts and track pants, or salwars and kurtas. Your clothing during these sessions needs to be loose-fitting, comfortable and made of cotton. Do not wear sarees, skirts or dhotis to the practice sessions.
- During the day it is ideal to wear Indian formal clothes (gents – kurta, pyjama, pants, shirt; ladies – salwar, kurta, saris). If it is difficult for you to procure Indian clothes, you can wear loose-fitting tops that come up to mid-thighs and cover the upper arms, and loose-fitting ankle length cotton pants. You can also buy suitable clothes at the Isha Shoppe once you reach the center.
- Once your registration is confirmed, we will send you a welcome letter with a detailed list of things to bring with you for the program, including more specific guidelines on clothing.
It will not be possible to volunteer or attend other programs except for Pancha Bhuta Aradhana or Pournami Pooja, which are included in the schedule of the program. The program schedules are quite intense and will not leave room for other events and activities. In order to get the best out of the program, it is advisable to focus your time and energies on the program itself. You can set aside some time before or after the program to engage in volunteering or other Isha Yoga Center events and activities.