Updated and Effective as of 13th November 2020
Sadhguru Exclusive - General Terms and Conditions:
Please read this Agreement carefully before using this Platform. If You do not agree to the terms laid out below, You must not use this Platform.
We reserve the right to amend or revise this Agreement by updating the text of this page and We shall make our best efforts to notify the Users upon such revisions. Your continued use of this Platform after changes are posted, constitutes Your acceptance of this Agreement as modified.
If You wish to contact Us, please get in touch here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Material" means all of the information, data, texts, graphics, links, computer code, or other material published on, contained, or available on the Platform.
"User", "You" or "Your" means the individual or organization accessing the platform, availing the services, registering for events, and/or making payments.
“Platform” means the Sadhguru Exclusive OTT Subscription-based Services.
FREE TRIAL OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- To avail of the offer You have to sign up for a free trial on the Sadhguru App.
- Once you have signed up for the free trial, you can only access select videos for free for a period of 7 days.
- This offer is available only if you sign up using the Sadhguru App and can only be availed once.
- Upon completion of the 7-day free trial, your subscription will expire automatically. To continue enjoying Sadhguru Exclusive, register here: https://isha.sadhguru.org/sadhguru-exclusive.
- Isha reserves the right to remove or cancel the free trial offer at any time without notice or liability.
- Isha reserves the right to change the features of the free trial offer at any time.
- You shall ensure that You do not create multiple accounts using different email addresses. Each subscriber should only open one account.
- We are not responsible or liable for any adverse impact caused by and connected with the Free Trial offer.
- Isha reserves the right to cancel the free subscription prior to the expiry of the 7-day period.
RESTRICTIONS AND LAWFUL USE OF THIS PLATFORM:
- provide true, accurate, current, and complete information as prompted by the registration form;
- maintain and update such information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete at all times. If any information You provide is or becomes untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, We have the right to terminate Your access to and use of Your account and the Platform.
Additionally, when You use the Platform (to the Platform or of the Platform), You must not:
- in any way breach any applicable law or regulation;
- infringe the copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of the Organisation;
- in any way be abusive, vulgar, obscene, unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, defamatory, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to any person;
- violate the privacy or other personal rights of others;
- have the intention of harming or attempting to harm minors or adults in any way;
- post unauthorized advertising or solicit other visitors;
- knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed and intended to adversely affect the operation of any computer software, hardware or Materials on this Platform or any codes associated therewith;
- use the Platform to inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Platform of any third party.
The Organization will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Organization to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- You may be required to register with the Platform. You agree that it is Your responsibility to keep Your password strong, secure, and confidential and that You will be responsible for all use of Your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username You select if we determine, at our sole discretion, that such a username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
By using the Platform, You represent and warrant that:
- All registration information You submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
- You are not under the age of eighteen (18);
- Not a minor in the jurisdiction in which You reside or if a minor, You have received parental permission to use the Platform;
- You will not access the Platform through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
- You will not use the Platform for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- Your use of the Platform will not violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platform (or any portion thereof).
- Age Restriction:
You may not access or use the Platform for any purpose other than that for which we make the Platform available. The Platform may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors.
As a User of the Platform, You agree not to:
- use the Platform as part of any effort to compete with Us or otherwise use the Platform and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise;
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the Platform to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from the Organisation;
- make any unauthorized use of the Platform, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses;
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Platform, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Platform and/or the Content contained therein;
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Platform;
- trick, defraud, or mislead Us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
- engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Platform or the networks or services connected to the Platform;
- attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user;
- sell or otherwise transfer Your profile;
- use any information obtained from the Platform in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Platform;
- attempt to bypass any measures of the Platform designed to prevent or restrict access to the Platform, or any portion of the Platform;
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content;
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other objectionable material, including spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Platform or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Platform;
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats ("gifs"), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as "spyware" or "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms");
- disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in Our opinion, Us and/or the Platform;
- use the Platform in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
You expressly agree that use of the Platform is at Your sole risk. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to the Organization. We make no warranties that Our Organisation will meet Your requirements, or that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, free of viruses, bugs, or other harmful components or error-free, or that defects will be corrected. You acknowledge that access to data (including, but not limited to, documents, photographs, and software files) stored by You or others is not guaranteed and that We shall not be responsible to You for any loss of data caused by the Platform or their unavailability. We make no warranties as to the results that may be obtained, or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the Platform. You understand and agree that any material and/or information downloaded through the use of this Platform is done at Your own discretion and risk and that You will be solely responsible for any damage and/or claim by any third party arising therefrom. No advice or information, oral or written, obtained by You from our Organisation, or through the Platform, shall create any warranty not expressly herein.
The Platform and the information, names, images, pictures, and trademarks regarding or relating to the Organization are provided "as-is". Although We make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Platform We do not warrant, either expressly or by implication, the accuracy and completeness of any material or information provided or their suitability for any particular purpose, and expressly disclaim all warranties.
To the extent permitted by law, the Organization excludes all liability for any loss or damages including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or damages, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the Platform, whether in contract or in negligence. Nothing in this Agreement limits or excludes the Organisation's liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, fraud, or any liability which cannot be excluded by applicable law.
Each assigned user name subscribed to Sadhguru Exclusive is to be used solely by the individual to whom it was issued.
You agree to pay, using the credit information You provided Us, the charges incurred on Your account in order to access any fee-based services that You have purchased.
|Annual Subscription||Valid for 12 months from the date of activation.|
|Monthly Subscription||Valid for 1 month from the date of activation.|
Users may select the subscription plan of their choice and can change the subscription plan at any time.
There will not be any refund upon cancellation of the subscription to Sadhguru Exclusive under any circumstances. You can cancel Your Sadhguru Exclusive subscription anytime you wish by logging into Your account, going to the "My Account" page, and choosing the “Cancel Subscription” option. You will continue to have access to the service until the end of Your billing cycle. It is Your responsibility to raise a request for cancellation before the commencement of the next subscription cycle.
For recurring subscriptions, if a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, the subscription will be automatically canceled.
LENGTH OF THE BILLING CYCLE:
The length of the billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription that You choose when signing up for the service. In some cases, Your payment date may change, for example, if Your paid subscription began on a day not contained in a given month.
For India, in case of a Netbanking payment, the account activation may take 3-5 business days after initiating the payment.
THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS:
The Platform may contain links to platforms operated by parties other than the Organization. Such links are provided for Your convenience only. We do not control or operate such platforms and thus are not responsible for their content. The Organization's inclusion of links to such platforms does not constitute an endorsement of the material on such platforms or any association with their operators. The User is solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on third-party platforms and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by them. Your use of any third-party website shall be governed by the terms and conditions and policies provided therein. In the event of any loss or damage incurred by the Organisation due to Your use of the third-party website, You agree to indemnify the Organisation.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
Unless otherwise indicated, the Platform is Our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, platform designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Platform (collectively, the "Content") and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the "Marks") are owned or controlled by or licensed to the Organization, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights.
The Platform may contain or reference trademarks, copyrights, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes, and/or other proprietary and intellectual property rights of the Organization and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, copyrights, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes, and/or other proprietary and intellectual property rights of the Organization and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon You.
However, some documents and photos have been published on this Platform with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not the Organization). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
Furthermore, the Organization is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication You send to the Platform for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.