These Terms and Conditions (“Terms & Conditions/Terms”) are legally binding between you ("You") and Thenkailaya Bakthi Peravai ("We" or "Us") for your registration to participate in “Shivanga Sadhana” (“Program”).
You agree that by registering for this Program and accessing this website www.isha.sadhguru.org ("Site"), You have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If You do not agree with all of these Terms, then You are expressly prohibited from using the Site and You must discontinue use immediately.
You hereby represent and warrant that You are competent to enter into these Terms. You confirm that You have read, understood and agreed to these Terms. We reserve the right to revise the Terms & Conditions at any time and at Our sole discretion.
1. User Registration:
a) This Program is only for gents.
b) The minimum age limit to participate in the Program is 8 years.
c) To register for the Program, You must provide complete and accurate details/information as asked for in the registration page.
d) Your registration for the Program will be complete only after you receive a confirmation email, confirming your registration and participation.
e) The Program registrations are subject to availability.
f) The payment option for the program is only available for Indian participants.
g) There are certain guidelines that need to be followed throughout the 42 days as mentioned in the Program guidelines (These guidelines are subject to change.)
a) The payment must be made in full, before the commencement of the Program.
b) We accept the following mode of payments, i.e. Cards, Net Banking, e-Wallets, and UPI.
c) In the event the prerequisites as mentioned in these Terms & Conditions are not fulfilled, We reserve the right to cancel Your registration as per the cancellation and refund policy provided below.
We reserve the right to allow admission into the Isha Yoga Center and/or cancellation of Your participation at Our sole discretion.
4. Program Sessions:
The program sessions will be conducted both online and offline, as per the communicated time slot mentioned in the confirmation mail (which you will receive once the payment is done) or any other mode of communication done from our side. No other sessions will be conducted if the participant misses any of the mentioned sessions.
1)The Yatra dates are subject to change at our sole discretion.
2)The Yatra stay will be in the dormitory and the check-in into this dormitory will only be allowed as per the provided dates to participants. Participants will not be allowed in this dormitory in advance under any circumstances.
3)The Yatra being conducted or not is subject to change to various factors (unfavorable weather, risk of wildlife, physical fitness of participant etc.)
4)The Rules and regulations given by the volunteers for the trek should be followed thoroughly.
5)The code of conduct should be followed as per below mentioned conditions.
6)During the program, accommodation and trek will be allowed only for the Participant whose culmination falls on that day.
6. Refund and Cancellation Policy:
a) Please note that there will be no refund under any circumstances.
b) You can only reschedule your program registration for the next immediate month from the original date of the registration.
c) Registration for the Program is non-transferable.
d) We reserve the right to revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time, and at our sole discretion.
7. Medical Guidelines:
a) You must carry Your regular medications until completion of the program or Your stay whichever is later.
e) In the event of any medical condition arising during Your stay at the Isha Yoga Center, You agree to abide by the recommendations made in Your best interests by the medical team in charge of the Program.
f) These recommendations might include taking medications, referral to a nearby hospital for further care, discontinuing the Program or leaving the Isha Yoga Center.
g) You shall bear any medical expenses that You may incur during Your stay for the Program.
h) If You experience any symptoms of COVID-19, You shall inform Us and must follow the treatment and guidelines as prescribed by Us.
i) You do not have any symptoms of COVID-19 and have not come in contact with people who are infected/suspected/diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days before Your travel.
k) You fully understand the risks involved due to COVID–19 and are aware of all the regulations / safety guidelines prescribed by the Government. You undertake that You will strictly follow the same. You shall not hold Us responsible for Your acts of negligence in this regard and shall indemnify Us from any liability arising out of it.
l) If You do not comply with the recommendations of the medical team, You will be requested to discontinue the Program.
8. Code of Conduct:
You agree to behave in such a way as to create a safe, supportive, learning environment while in the Program. You agree not to smoke, drink alcohol or consume any hallucinogenic or banned drug. You agree not to engage in disruptive speech or behavior or otherwise interfere with the Program or other individuals’ participation in the Program. You will comply with all applicable laws and agree not to engage in any form of harassing, offensive, discriminatory or threatening speech or behavior, including relating to race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or disability. Participants engaging or threatening to engage in such behavior will be requested to leave the Program immediately, and such Participants will not be eligible to receive a refund of any fees paid towards their participation in the Program. If You witness such behavior, please promptly contact the program volunteer in order to take appropriate action.
10. License to Use Items: In consideration of the opportunity to participate in the Program, You grant Us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license throughout the world and in perpetuity to reproduce, edit, publish, distribute or translate, for promotional / educational purposes, all or any part of the following items ("Items"): (a) all still photographs (b) all audio and video recordings in connection with the Program. You consent to the use of the Items pursuant to the foregoing in perpetuity without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from You and waive any moral rights You may have in the Items.
11. Waiver of Liability: In consideration of being allowed to register for, and participate in the Program, You hereby warrant and represent that You are at least 8 years of age with parental consent or above 18 years of age and freely waive, release from liability, assume all risks, and covenant not to sue Us or Our members, employees, board members, agents, or volunteers for any expense, loss, damage, personal injury, including loss of life, disability, property damage, or property theft or actions of any kind that You may hereafter suffer or sustain before, during, or after the Program, unless said expense, loss, damage, personal injury, including loss of life, disability, property damage or property theft or actions of any kind is caused by the sole, gross negligence of Us. This Waiver of Liability is specifically binding upon Your heirs and assigns and is knowingly given by You.
12. Force Majeure: In the event that it is made impossible or impracticable or illegal for Us to proceed with or carry out this Program in whole or in part, due to any natural calamity, general or specific order of government, fire, casualty, flood, earthquake, war, strike, demonstrations, lockout, pandemic, epidemic, destruction of its facilities, riot, insurrection, materials unavailability, or any other cause(s) beyond Our reasonable control, as a result thereof, We may delay, postpone, reschedule, terminate and/or cancel this Program, and will not be liable for any losses or damages incurred by You.
13. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution:
In the event of any dispute between the parties, the courts of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction on such disputes. If there is any conflict between these terms and rules and/or specific Terms & Conditions appearing on this Site relating to specific material, then the latter shall prevail. These Terms & Conditions and Your use of the Site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
14. Limitations of Liability:
In no event will We or Our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of Our respective officers, volunteers, agents, partners, teachers, trustees, founder and employees be liable to You or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from Your use of the Site, even if We have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Our liability to You for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the cost of the Program.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Us harmless, including Our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of Our respective officers, volunteers, agents, partners, teachers, trustees, founder and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your participation of the Program and/or breach of these Terms & Conditions.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, We reserve the right, at Your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which You are required to indemnify Us, and You agree to cooperate, at Your expense, with such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify You of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
a) In view of the recent outbreak of the Coronavirus, the Terms & Conditions listed herein are subject to change from time to time. Any modifications to the "Terms & Conditions" will be posted on the Site and shall be notified to You through email. The modified Terms & Conditions shall also be binding upon You.
b) The Program is subject to changes as per the directions issued by the Government and the local health authorities from time to time.
c) You agree that Your failure to adhere to any of the Terms & Conditions set out above, or any other provision of these Terms & Conditions, shall constitute a breach of these Terms & Conditions on Your part which may result in the termination of Your access to the Site and/or participation in the Program.
d) If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms & Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms & Conditions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between You and Us as a result of these Terms & Conditions or use of the Site.
17. You agree that these Terms & Conditions will not be construed against Us by virtue of having drafted them.
I have read and I agree to the terms & conditions of “Shivanga Sadhana” program.
The information stated hereinabove is true and if found false, I understand that I will not be allowed to stay at Isha Yoga Center for any purpose/program, and furthermore, any program or other fee will not be refunded.
I agree and accept the terms and conditions including the refund and cancellation policy mentioned on the websites https://isha.sadhguru.org/in/en for the entity ThenKailaya Bakthi Peravai.