33 Years Since Chamundi Hill

In this week's Spot, Sadhguru reflects upon his Enlightenment Anniversary, and expresses his devotion to all those that have gathered around him. "Many have walked along with me in this journey to share that which has no substance. Too much loving and too much sharing that is more than a life." Sadhguru also expresses his fortune of having his Enlightenment Anniversary during the consecration of Adi Yogi at iii. Enjoy!

33 వసంతాల నా జ్ఞానోదయ జీవితం!

This 23rd September 2015 is 33 years since that fateful day that I went up the graceful Chamundi Hill and never came down. That strapping young man who believed nothing but his own sense and thought himself to be smart enough to conquer the world if need be, when asked by someone what can you do, had the gall to say, ‘Give me enough time and money, I will build a ladder to the moon’. That young man was so dumbstruck on that afternoon which came like any other but never left. That dimension or the keys to that possibility that is neither light nor darkness, Divine nor Devil, Hell nor Heaven, an ecstasy that is nameless and all inclusive, that which is beyond all that one could think as beyond has kept me intoxicated and purposeful.

Many have walked along with me in this journey to share that which has no substance. Too much loving and too much sharing that is more than a life. On this day, to be involved in consecrating Adi Yogi at iii, USA, is too much grace. Fourteen hundred of you were there physically. I wish every one of you – just everyone was there.

I have always lived like it is my last breath. Holding on to my breath only to bring the Grace, knowledge, energy and Enlightenment of Adi Yogi to all.

You should definitely know this before you breathe your last. But if you shall strive to know before I breathe my last – that would be pleasure beyond words.

Much love & Grace

1 year 5 months ago

Hey there! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.

Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking
and checking back often!

He found his thrill on Chamundi Hill! Thank you Sg for sharing.

Thank you for being Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev - stay with us for the longest time =)

Every man has sometimes move with dumbstuck vision.A rickshaw puller sometimes see the beauty of millionaire and want to live with process.What I feel it is the cosmic energy of Shiva in oneself to reach some unattainable assignments.

Thank you sadhguruji for ur willingness to share :) Aum Namaha Shivaya ?

With your grace let us happen to us Sadhguru

Namaskaram Sadhguru ji.. waiting wantig for ur Grace n blessing to go beyond physicality. .n to be touch by divinity, explore new dimensions of Life n the The Ultimate Liberation

Beyond the Pains and the Pleasures of the Physical...
Beyond the Mundane and the Magic of the Mind...
Beyond the Emotions Pendulum-Ride...
Lies Life. Lives Shiv.
Confined by lies, I Stopped the Truth.
When My Mighty Master imploded me, I saw Shiv.
Shiv in Him, The Ultimate in Him.

We thank Sadguru for sharing with us all the time the jnanam which alone can take us to enlightenment if any such thing exist apart from us. Pranams to SadguruG.

Definitely Sadhguru, we will strive our best to know it before your last breathe. That's the maximum that I feel I can do to show my gratitude towards your endless grace. Thank you Sadhguru.

Sadhguru is the doorway to unmanifest , and a even a glimpse of it will make you go crazy after all its the creator there is nothing more blissful to have sadhguru , He is the AdiYogi on two wheels vrooming in chamundi hills :D