Dig Into Yourself to Find Bliss

Sadhguru describes the nature of bliss as a well which originates from within.
Dig Into Yourself to Find Bliss

Q: You say that when a person is blissful, he becomes more malleable, more free, less burdened by individuality. What exactly is this bliss? Can you describe true bliss, Sadhguru?

పరమానందం కోసం మీలోకే తవ్వి చూసుకోండి……

Sadhguru :How can I tell you? This question may actually spring from a certain misunderstanding about the nature of bliss. Today even psychedelic drugs are being named “Bliss.” If you say “bliss” in the West, they will think you are talking about a particular tablet, a drug.

There is no such thing as “true bliss” and “false bliss.” When you are in truth, you will be in bliss. When you are really in touch with truth, you will naturally be in bliss. Being blissful and not being blissful is like a litmus test for you to see whether you are in truth or not in truth. This question is probably coming from a certain mindset: “If I am just watching the sunset, if I become blissful, is that true bliss? Or when I am saying my prayers, if I become blissful, is that true bliss? Or when I am meditating and become blissful, is that true bliss?”

Most people misunderstand pleasure as bliss. You can never sustain pleasure. But blissfulness means a state that is not dependent upon anything. Pleasure is always dependent upon something or somebody. Blissfulness is not dependent upon anything. It is of your own nature; once you are in touch with it, you are in it, that’s all.

Blissfulness is not something that you earn from outside; it is something that you dig deep into yourself and find. It is like digging a well. If you open your mouth and wait for the raindrops to fall into your mouth when it rains, a few of them may get inside. But still it is quite frustrating to quench your thirst by opening your mouth to the rain. Besides, the rain is not going to last forever. An hour or two, and then it is over.

That is the reason why you dig your own well ‒ so that you have water throughout the year. Whatever you are referring to as “true bliss” is just this: you have dug your own well into yourself and you have found water that sustains you all the time. It is not something that you open your mouth to when it rains. No, all the time you have water with you. That is bliss.

Editor’s Note: There are only two kinds of people in the world, says Sadhguru: mystics and mistakes. Sharp, piercing and unsparing, this book demystifies mysticism, in the mystic’s own words. Find more of Sadhguru’s insights in the ebook “Of Mystics and Mistakes”, available on Isha Downloads.

Use your deck to battle battles in Dungeons, Mazes, Trials, Arena, Raid and Guantlet.

It’s apopropriate time too make somme planss for
tthe longg ruun annd it’s timne to bee happy.
I’ve rea thhis submit andd if I coiuld I desikre to recommend youu ssome
fasciknating issues orr suggestions. Mayne yyou ccan write
subequent articless referrihg tto this article.
I wasnt tto rsad even more thing approximately it!
I coild noot refrain frfom commenting. Excptionally wekl written! Ahaa, itss good dialogue concerning thi
post att thios plce at thjs weblog, I havge read alll that,
sso now me aleo commenting at tbis place. http://foxnews.co.uk

Keep in mind that this type of window covering is the best for rooms that still need light but need privacy such as a bathroom.
Stock cabinets may also be normally the most economical for fully assembled cabinets.
Painting a house can be differentiated into Exterior and
Interior painting.

BANHA A CACHO DE UVA VERMELHA: Esqueça a receita de ingerir
bebedeira sujo, suco desde bonita possui mesmo
quantidade preventivo, porque no entanto na casco da bago vermelha
que se encontra os resveratrol, determinado super antioxidante que previne afronta cardíaco bem como endurecimento das artérias. http://dsteincpa.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=travelnstay.in%…

Adidas integrated the Trefoil Logo as a way for people to tell imitation Adidas
items, from the real articles.

Hi there, yeah this piece of writing is really nice and I have learned
lot of things from it on the topic of blogging.
thanks.

LD

La pompe à bière Seb VB310E10 allie esthétisme et praticité, se
plaçant entre l'entrée et le milieu de gamme, pour un prix tout
à fait abordable.

What's up, this weekend is good in favor of me, because this time i am reading this
fantastic informative article here at my home.
cheap NHL jerseys

Wonderful work! That is the type of info that are meant to be shared around the web.
Shame on Google for no longer positioning this submit higher!

Come on over and discuss with my web site . Thanks =)

It's necessary to be educated about what kind of accidents you can incur whereas operating to be able to acknowledge the early warning signs and search
remedy as quickly as attainable, in an effort to stop a long-time period drawback.

Many thanks for being our teacher on this subject
matter. My partner and i enjoyed the article a lot and most of all appreciated the way in which you handled the issues I widely known as controversial.
You're always quite kind to readers like me and assist me to in my living.
Thank you.

1 year 11 months ago

XH

Edler stated the hype and patriotism surrounding the Olympics always drives consumers to the shops and folks within the United States are drawn to crimson, white and blue
colorways.

1 year 11 months ago

If you dream that your footwear do not fit or that they pinch and hurt, then it means that
you are questioning your targets.

Of particular be aware, there is an Olympic colorway,
a Nelly model apparently inspired by the rap artist
Nelly and a shoe that combines the colours of all of the teams that the Bulls defeated in the NBA Finals, acting as the 'sixth shoe'
since solely 5 separate groups had been defeated for the Bulls to win six championships; the Utah Jazz was defeated twice, in 1997 and 1998.

L'origine est mon second critère d'achat.

Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how
could i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept