A 2-day retreat with Sadhguru at Isha Institute of Inner-sciences
January 6th – 7th, 2018
This is not a structured program where you learn a new practice but an uncharted time with Sadhguru where he explores different dimensions of life based on who is sitting in front of him. It is a blessing for us to begin the New Year with Sadhguru’s Grace. Anyone who has completed the Inner Engineering program is welcome to attend.
With a large number of meditators coming together for this special occasion, accommodation at the Isha Institute will be limited. Once the capacity is met, one can still attend the retreat by staying at a nearby hotel. If you are interested in attending please select from the following accommodation and seating categories and fill out the pre-registration form. Once the form is submitted within a few days you will receive a link to register.
- Please note seating is limited and registration will close once the capacity is met
- Age limit 14 & above and those who have completed Inner Engineering with Shambhavi Mahamudra Kriya
- All categories include meals for Saturday and Sunday (Jan 6th & 7th)
- For those categories which include Mahima Stay, please bring your own quilt/blanket.
- Arrival By - Jan 6th, 9:00 am, Departure Time - Jan 7th, 3:00 pm.