“In establishing a Bond of Grace with Devi, one shall know Grace as one’s Guide.” —Sadhguru
This Guru Purnima (13 Jul), earn Devi's grace for you and your family’s physical and spiritual wellbeing through online offerings.
- Devi Abhishekam - a sacred expression of gratitude through 11 offerings, is particularly beneficial for the overall wellbeing of you and your family.
- Mangala Arpanam - You can appeal to her benevolent nature, for auspiciousness in your life by making a turmeric root offering. Linga Bhairavi Devi is an embodiment of auspiciousness, represented as Maha Kalyani and Sarva Mangali.
- Netram Arpanam - The Third Eye is a symbol of going beyond the limitations of the physical and the duality of existence. Devotees can appeal for Devi’s grace in fulfilling one’s desires and wishes by offering a copper representation of the Devi’s third eye.
(For people in India only)
You can also join the FREE Purnima Abhishekam livestream from 5:40 - 6:50 PM IST
- Enjoy a soulful outpouring of music and dance
- Participate in Purnima Abhishekam to Linga Bhairavi and experience Devi's powerful presence.
(Registration is mandatory)
Witnessing Devi on Purnima fills the air around with intense emotions of devotion, happiness, joy, bliss, love, and drumbeats. It's given me an opportunity to break my limitations.
Devi has destroyed my puny self and life has come alive in her full force, unbridled and wild. Limitations that I had set forth are burned into ashes. Now, I am dancing in tune with life.
Devi's Purnima Abhishekam is an audio-visual treat, to say the least. The entire process involved a variety of rituals so well synchronized that I was in awe of it. Devi looked resplendent in her color "Red" and my eyes couldn't behold her enough. Above all, I felt a positive shift in energy after the completion of the process.