Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (these “Terms & Conditions”) set forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your registration to participate in the “Classical Yoga Workshop during Mahashivaratri” (“Workshop”) at Isha Yoga Center, Coimbatore (the Destination). By registering for the Program (i) you, as the Participant (“You” or the “Participant”), are acknowledging, agreeing to and accepting all of these Terms & Conditions and (ii) you are entering into a binding and enforceable legal agreement with Isha Institute of Inner Sciences. You hereby represent and warrant that you are authorized to enter into these Terms & Conditions. You confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms. The Terms may be modified at any time by posting a revised version on the website. By participating in the Program, you agree to the latest version of these Terms.
- Workshop - The session which is going to be conducted during Mahashivratri 2020 includes a set of very simple yet transformative Hatha Yoga practices which will prepare your system to receive the most benefits on the significant night of Mahashivaratri. The participants will be provided accommodation and food for the entire workshop.
- Registration - To register for the Program, you must complete the Program registration process via online and pay all required registration fees prior to any deadlines specified on the registration page for the Program. Program registrations are subject to availability and may close earlier than posted deadlines. This registration is not transferable to any other program.
- Payment - The registration page for the Program states the registration fees or other fees as required for the Program. The payment must be made in full according to the chosen category to confirm the participation in the Program. In case of failure of completion of the full payment in accordance with the terms, the participation in the Program will not be guaranteed.
- Age Limit - The Minimum age limit to participate in the Workshop is 14 years of age. But no one under 18 years of age shall make registration for the Workshop on his/her own and provide personal information in this regard on our website without parental consent. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 years of age. If you are under age 18, do not register for the Workshop on your own or provide personal information about yourself to us. Kindly register for the program with the parental consent if you’re in the age group between 14 to 18.
- Criteria to participate in Kedar category - It is mandatory to be initiated into Shambavi MahaMudra prior to February 18th 2020, if you wish to participate in the Program under the Kedar Category.
- Cancellation by You - No refund will be given on cancellation. If you are unable to attend the program, you can re-register for “Classical Yoga Workshop during Mahashivaratri”, 2021.
- Transfer - You have the option to transfer your registration for the program 2020 to a family member or a relative or a friend. But the same has to be done before 7th Feb by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. The transferee shall complete the registration process via online.
- Code of Conduct - You agree to behave in such a way as to create a safe, supportive learning environment while at the Workshop and any related Programs. You agree not to smoke, drink alcohol or consume any hallucinogenic or banned drug. You agree not to engage in disruptive speech or behavior or otherwise interfere with the Workshop or other individuals’ participation in the Workshop. You will comply with all applicable laws and agree not to engage in any form of harassing, offensive, discriminatory or threatening speech or behavior, including relating to race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or disability. The participants engaging or threatening to engage in such behavior will be requested to leave the Workshop or related Program immediately and such participants will not be eligible to receive a refund of any fees paid to for the participation in the Workshop. If you witness such behavior, please promptly contact an ashram volunteer inorder to take appropriate action
- Medical – If you are suffering from chronic health problems, such as epilepsy, heart ailments, uncontrolled blood pressure or diabetes, asthma, psychological problems, physical disabilities you will have to mandatorily communicate the same to us in the online program registration form. On failure to communicate your medical condition to us prior to the registration for the Workshop, you will be requested to leave the Workshop or related Programs immediately and such participants will not be eligible to receive refund of any fees paid to for the participation in the Workshop. In the event of a medical condition arising during your stay in the Isha Yoga Center, you agree to abide by the recommendations made in your best interests by the medical team in charge of programs. This might include taking medications, referral to a nearby hospital for further care, discontinuing the program or leaving the ashram. If you do not comply with the recommendations of the medical team, you will not only have to discontinue the program, but also leave the premises.
- Sessions - Participation in any of the sessions is optional and also subject to medical conditions of the participant.
- Admission - The right of admission into the Isha Yoga Centre/ cancellation of participation shall rest with Isha Institute of Inner Sciences.
- Assumption of Risk - You acknowledge and agree that your attendance and participation in the Workshop is voluntary. Since you the participant on attending any of the sessions involves in physical activity of learning yoga you agree to assume the risks associated with attending and participating in the Workshop to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
- Information About You - You consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information you provide in connection with the Workshop, by the Isha Institute of Inner Sciences. They will use your information to send details and announcements to you related to the Workshop, and communicate with you about other Programs. Any personal information that you provide to the Organization online will be handled in accordance with the laws and regulations of India.
- License to Use Items - In consideration of the opportunity to participate in the Workshop, you grant Isha Institute of Inner Sciences an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license throughout the world and in perpetuity to reproduce, edit, publish, distribute or translate, for promotional/educational purposes, all or any part of the following items ("Items"): (a) all still photographs and all audio and video recordings in connection with the Program. You consent to the use of the Items pursuant to the foregoing in perpetuity without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from you and waive any moral rights you may have in the Items.
- Waiver of Liability – In consideration of being allowed to register for, and participate in the Program, I hereby warrant and represent that I am age 18 or above and freely waive, release from liability, assume all risks, and covenant not to sue Isha Institute of Inner Sciences or its members, employees, board members, agents, or volunteers for any expense, loss, damage, personal injury, including loss of life, disability, property damage, or property theft or actions of any kind that I may hereafter suffer or sustain before, during, or after the Program, unless said expense, loss, damage, personal injury, including loss of life, disability, property damage or property theft or actions of any kind is caused by the sole, gross negligence of Isha Institute of Inner Sciences. This Liability Waiver and Release is specifically binding upon my heirs and assigns and is knowingly given.