Refund Terms for Inner Engineering Completion with Sadhguru
- Participants who have registered for the Inner Engineering Online and Completion package can apply for a refund only if they have NOT used the login id or password.
- Refunds are not possible for participants who have registered as a group or are availing the group discount. Refunds are also not possible for those availing the police and armed forces discount.
- If a refund request is received on or before 21 st November 2019, 50% of the regular fee (fee with no discount) for the registered category will be retained and the rest will be refunded. For people who have registered under student discount, 50% of the actual amount paid will be refunded.
- No refund is possible for requests received after 21st November, 2019.
- Transfer to other published programs is possible within the Chennai region - subject to the terms mentioned below - if request is received on or before 21st November, 2019.
- a) Transfer to another module / program is applicable upto 6 months from the date of e-receipt.
- b) Participation in an alternate module / program is subject to availability of seats.
- c) E-receipts can be used only once and are non-transferable.
- d) The following programs in Chennai region are available to the transferee against the e-receipts issued for the Inner Engineering Completion program within the validity period. If the fee for the alternate program is more than the fee paid for Inner Engineering Completion, the participant will have to pay the difference in fees and re-registration fees.
- Inner Engineering 7 day program (English)
- Inner Engineering Completion (teacher-led program) (English)
- Inner Engineering 4 days (English)
- Isha Yoga 7 day Program (Tamil)
- Surya Kriya
- No transfer is possible for requests received after 21st November, 2019.
- The terms mentioned above may be revised as per the sole discretion of the organization.
For this program and above terms, Chennai region covers the city of Chennai extending up to and including Uthukottai, Arakonam, Chengalpattu and Mamallapuram.