Poem: An Ode to a Beautiful City

An Ode to a Beautiful City

Crafty hands and loving hearts
extract beauty of stones
and earth. The magic of
human ingenuity competes
with the Divine Prowess
to create.
No, no. Isn't it the
Best Compliment for the
Divine Hand. A micro organism
in this limitless cosmic space
can even feign the Divine.
O' We the homosapiens are a mean
lot, of all the mess we make
a few things we do get right.
No mean feat.

Love & Grace

Thanks sathguru for your lovely words, you are a master craftsmen, to make million humans feel their highest level of human kind.iam happy iam one of them

Where are these beautiful pics taken?

Micro organism!!!! beautiful thaught...it is hard to belive or accept but it is TRUE

Thanx for the poem Sadhguruji...it was enlightening!! After the BSP, i was flying high with my stupid imagination...YOU brot me back... and this "micro organism" now knows its place in this vast space!!

I am not able to figure out clearly from the poem... I am always in confused state ....  if possible try to explain in detail

regards,

Sripaul

I am in South Africa and I would like people from South Africa to get benifited from Sadhguru preachings, If anybody can give me some reference to meet people or anybody has attended Sadhguru Courses from South Africa can meet me and give me some references ? I strongly feel South Africans should take this opportunity. You can phone me at 0027- 846630719................Thank you

Hi, I am from South Africa. In Feb 14 I attended The Inner Way programme with Sadhguru at the Isha Yoga Centre in the Velliangiri Foothills, Coimbatore. Life changing... I am one of 10 meditators that i know of in SA (Gauteng) who have been initiated into Shambhavi Mahamudra, or are practicing the Isha Kriya. I can be reached on vanie@mweb.co.za; I would like to connect with any other South Africans who are in touch with / connected to Isha or Sadhguru in some way. Much is beginning to happen here in our country that we would like to share. :)

"hum tumare saath hein."......... always i feel it sadhguru...........

Yes we are nothing in this vast limitlessness ! We can just be. Thank you Sadhguru.

Hi, I am from South Africa. I have attended Isha Inner Engineering with Sadhguru at Isha Yoga Centre in Coimbatore. I have also been to Kailash Manasarovar with Sadhguru.
You may contact me on kanhai@saol.com or +27832975141

I'm so grateful to you to clear this dilemma from my mind that giving yourself to your creative instincts completely and creating something passionately isn't equal to the otherwise worldly lusting

Dear Sadhguruji,
Very nice saying. I really love this.
We have inner feelings and outer feelings.
Rightly said, Craft made by man but created by supreme power, which is controlling us.
I am very much eager to meet you in London Sathsang on June 26, 2011.
Thanks and Kind Regards
Velayya

Like your poem sathguru, you crafted many hearts in to the higher level of possibility a human can achieve.  happy iam one of them