Four Months of Incredible Intensity
In this week's Spot, Sadhguru reflects upon the last four months. "Nice to be back in the ashram after a long drive from Boston to here, with a night's stopover at the lake house (Midnights with the Mystic) in North Carolina...This twenty-hour drive has been a time to think and recap what has been up for the last four months since I left the USA."

Nice to be back in the ashram[1] after a long drive from Boston to here, with a night's stopover at the lake house (Midnights with the Mystic) in North Carolina, probably for the last time as it is being sold. This twenty-hour drive has been a time to think and recap what has been up for the last four months since I left the USA.

...for me, in many ways, it is all the wonderful people who stick out in my mind...

These have been a phenomenal four months of a variety of events and incredible intensity. The eventful trip to Kailash was immensely enriching and enjoyable. From then Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Nepal -- well for me, in many ways, it is all the wonderful people who stick out in my mind rather than places. Small things that people do but loaded with love and devotion is a lot more significant than the so called ‘great events’ of life. The eyes, the stance, a nervous twitch, the way one’s hands or lips arrange themselves or a teardrop, or a tremble of the hand or spine. All these and more stick in my mind and have stuck in my mind for the last few lifetimes. It is this accumulation of human tenderness that never allows me to slacken my trust in the hope of transforming human nature, though there is much in the world that is not desired of humans happening. Thus I plod on at a pace that is at least scorching for those around me. Well, a little more organisation is needed to handle the pace.

Of the many events of different shades, the trip to Kashi has been a stand-out. What a fabulous place and how filthy we have made it. It is a joy to see that it is still alive with phenomenal energy after all the ravage that it has taken. Distressing to see the political ploy to destroy it. The oldest city upon the face of this planet continues to live. Shiva's favourite city exists in celebration of death and life. There is still enough 'bhasma' - cremation ash being produced for him and his 'gana'[2] friends. A city that was set to the perfection of cosmic geometry and generated a light that incubated great beings of all sorts.  Sages not only of a spiritual nature, but mathematicians, musicians, astronomers, men of science and literature and even Vatsyayana of Kamasutra fame. Another name for the city describes all this -- Banaras.

The finest sort of weave comes from this city; the silks of Banaras are unmatched in design complexity and finesse, but a dying art. I am in the process of involving a top name in clothing in the USA in an effort to revive the fine art of Indian weave. There are over a hundred and twenty different weaves in India and many are truly endangered. Those who value these craft skills, enroll for ‘Save the Weave’ project. You think I'm crazy. These skills have lived through millennia of all kinds of upheaval and we as a generation should not be the cause of their demise.

Just came in late last night but have to be in Atlanta for an evening event. Flying a turbine powered helicopter for the first time since my certification.

Let us power on.

Love & Grace

[1]The Isha Institute of Inner Sciences, USA
[2]Ganas – Shiva’s attendants

I chanced upon his musings book well before he was famous, some of the things he said were absolute truths, although overlooked by most humans. Humans are so over rated anyway. Later on I was put off by his flamboyance, the institutionalization and branding of Isha as a commodity etc.

I came across "Sadhguru -more than a life" by Arundhathi , recently and finished last night. He is more than what I thought he was. Way more. He is a phenomenon. An energy far beyond any human's wildest imagination. I still can't get his famous fascination with fast cars, helicopters and golf.. what the heck...It is like a King fighting for a quarter coin, looking for thrills in these cheap get always even while knowing fully well the source of eternal bliss. But then he is much more intelligent and knows what he is doing so I wouldn't waste my time thinking about trivials.

I would love to see him once when an opportunity arises.

What a SuperMan !! In yogic lore it is said One Raja (King) is equivalent to 1 million normal humans and One Yogi is equivalent to 9 million normal humans. But Sadhguru is Triple life time enlightened is equivalent to 27 million normal humans. No doubt this Superman will transorm the human nature in big way including reviving all ancient arts. Sadhguru I am blessed/blissed out again !!!

i have been crying since the first time i saw you live
and cried more when i saw you in the video of the kaiilash mansarover .. so much beauty and grandeur
and tears fall through my eyes and say you took so long to call me to you... have been searching for years.....

sarvadeva namaskaram sri kesavam pradhi gachathi. You are the krishna sadhguru vasudeva

Can't we do something to save Kashi? Every time I have been there specially to the temple area I have felt sad and anguished . The dirt and the muck sticks for days and the sense of helplessness in being unable to do something about it. Please guide us.

my body and eyes tremble reading your post sadhguru

Sadhguru you are great. Please guide this small human with your grace..
Nandakumar

Yes let us power on my master.Among incredible things that happen around us you liked our stance, twitch or a nervous smile.Bless us with the same power to appreciate the little but vital aspects of life.It is this power that makes great things happen.

Dear Sadhguru,

I met you for the first time physically yesterday at the Indianapolis event. I wanted to say a lot of things to you, but when you were around me I just could ask you for playing a game with the frisbee. I was standing in front of the church sanctuary as a volunteer and greeted you with a Namaskar and all my devotion; the eye to eye contact that I shared with you at that moment was something extraordinary. You rightly say that you are volcano coz I could see volcanic eyes bursting with so much energy.
My first meeting with you was so close and I thank you and the organizers for this.
There might be BC and AD, the four yugas, etc etc....but for me there is only life Before Sadhguru (BS) and life After Sadhguru (AS).
Thank you for your blessings. I love you and I bow down to you my MASTER.
Your ISHA family member,Sarthak Mishra

Touching. .. All the best Sadhguru for your first ride after certification ;-)

Sadhguru your machine powered by turbine but iam powerd by sadhguru.
Powered by sadhguru
Ramanujam

Love you Sadhguru.... More and more, moment after moment...

great killers and sendiers to hells .spoiling lifes and buring alive ., better to give poision on the earth it self . we were born with bad fate of bad qualities and bad acts ,

Drive safe Sadhguru :)

Amazing !! I also went through the same feeling when Sadhguru looked at me in my first ever seeing him physically.
" I could see volcanic eyes bursting with so much energy " Wow beautifully put.
Great Life AS, Dear Sarthak !!

every week spot gives us boost SADHGURU...

Great Life AS to you too Sanjeev Sir!!!!

I looked for something on Save The Weave but couldn't get anything. Where can I look for the details on it.

Lets build a Kashi in the USA!

Your energy and devotion to inspire people from many parts of the world is truly awesome. I wish I could travel and see the world just like you. May you continue touching people's lives and inspire the to be better.

surander