Ishanga – A Partnership with Sadhguru
Sadhguru explains how a partnership with him works, by recounting a beautiful story about Shiva and a devotee.

Ishanga - A partnership with Sadhguru

சத்குருவுடன் கூட்டு சேரும் வாய்ப்பு – ஈஷாங்கா 7%

Sadhguru: A long time ago, Shiva came to do partnership with me. I said, “Fifty-fifty.” He said, “Okay.” Then I decided, “No, no, you take hundred percent, including me.” So He did. Now I ride on His shoulders.

There is a beautiful story in the yogic lore. On a certain day, a man was walking through the Himalayas. It was a very hard journey, and anyone would want to seek help. He said, “Oh Shiva, I can't do this, just come help me. At least hold my hand, take me along.”

Shiva appeared and said, “You walk. I’ll walk with you.”

“How do I know you are walking with me?” the devotee asked.

Shiva said, “Look out for the footprints. You only have two legs. If there are four footprints, that means I am walking with you.”

So every few minutes he checked, and sure enough, there was one more pair of footprints coming along with him.

After a few days he looked back, and there was just one pair of footprints. He said, “Oh you’ve forsaken me again.”

Shiva said, “See, it is very wet and slippery. But look at your feet, they are dry. That’s why there is only one pair of footprints.” The fool was riding on Shiva’s shoulders.

This is a simple device to breach the boundaries of who you are, so that something far bigger than you becomes a part of you and your life. This is not about me taking your seven percent. It is just that within you, if you reduce “what is me, what is mine” by seven percent, we can do something else with you. If you allow this to happen, I will ensure that your life also becomes as wonderful as it can be.”

Editor’s Note: On July 9, 2017, Sadhguru is offering Ishanga 7%, an opportunity to enter into a partnership with Him. It is a way to participate in making Sadhguru’s vision happen, while allowing Grace to function in one’s life.

Nanmai Uruvam

Ishanga 7% partners will receive the Nanmai Uruvam, a powerful energy form which helps one stay connected with Sadhguru’s Grace.

I received Nanmai uruvam one year back. But nothing has changed in my life. In fact, it is getting worse than before. somebody please share the experience.

Why 7%? Is 100 including me possible?

Page not found ... :(

just an observation but, there is an almost identical story in Christianity, only instead of Shiva, they have Jesus walking with someone & rather than the Himalayas, the Christian version takes place on a beach. Both stories true origins may never be known, but i thought it worth mentioning. shanti aum, jai guru dev

Please retell your story for us after 2 years now ..

It used to be 13% partnership few years back i guess why they reduced to 7?

11 months 2 weeks ago

Is it required to do daily compulsory rituals for Nanmai Uruvam?

Pranam,
Am wondering if this opportunity if offered only to Indian residents? Kindly let me know the details if it is possible for non-Indian residents to become an Ishanga.

Pranam,
Am wondering if this opportunity if offered only to Indian residents. If this is possible for non-resident indians, please let me know the details. Particularly, about the Nanmain Uruvam ceremony.

11 months 2 weeks ago

Dont think thats possible.

Please explain what is Ishanga in detail ? I am new to this & also how much is 7% ?

It's a beautiful process Sadhguru is offering. I received the Nanmai Uruvam two years back. On a daily basis, I'm able to experience the grace and see how effortlessly I'm able to run my business. In my opinion, every Isha should become an Ishanga. Can't go wrong by entering into a partnership with this man. You can only receive his infinite grace.

I appreciate your observation. However, It doesn't matter where the story came from. Sadhguru is offering you an opportunity to experience what it really means. It is a huge shift from understanding something at an intellectual level vis-à-vis a real life experience of being carried by him :-)

See proof of uttering Shiva the footprints become nothing :)