The Dhyanalinga is the highest possible manifestation of the divine. Here are 5 quotes from Sadhguru about this phenomenal possibility.
June 24 at the Isha Yoga Center will witness the 18th anniversary of the Dhyanalinga Consecration. Join us for the live audio streaming of the chants that will be offered to Dhyanalinga.
IshaFoundation is on Mixlr
Dhyanalinga Consecration Day Schedule, June 24, 2017
- 6:00 - 7:00 am Aum Namah Shivaya by Swamis
- 7:00 - 8:00 am Aum Namah Shivaya by Maas
- 8:00 - 8:45 am Buddhist Chants by Sounds of Isha
- 8:45 - 9:30 am Aum Namah Shivaya by Ashram Volunteers
- 9:30 - 10:00 am Christian Offering by Ashram Volunteers
- 10:00 - 10:30 am Guru Paduka Stotram by Isha Samskriti
- 10:30 - 11: am Muslim Offering by Guests
- 11:00 - 11:45 am Christian Offering by Guests
- 11:45 - 12:10 pm Nada Aradhana
- 12:15 - 1:00 pm Gurubani by Guests
- 1:00 - 1:30 pm Nirvana Shatakam by Brahmacharis
- 1:30 - 2:15 pm Buddhist Chants by Sounds of Isha
- 2:15 - 3:00 pm Sufi Offering by Ashram Volunteers
- 3:45 - 5:00 pm Offering By Isha Samskriti
- 5:00 - 5:30 pm Aum Namah Shivaya by Brahmacharis
- 5:30 - 5:40 pm Guru Pooja in Dhyanalinga
- 5:45 - 6:10 pm Nada Aradhana
Editor's Note: “Mystic’s Musings” includes more of Sadhguru’s insights on the science and significance of Dhyanalinga. Read the free sample [pdf] or purchase the ebook.