Sadhguru: Bestselling Indian Author in the Trade Non-Fiction Category
Sadhguru’s clarity, wit, wisdom and untiring efforts to uplift humanity have made him one of the most sought-after speakers in the world. Sadhguru’s books shine like rare diamonds in bookstores across India. These books are a treat to read and a persistent invitation to explore life’s more profound mysteries. Over 2 million books have been sold worldwide and translated to 9 Indian languages and over 20 global languages.
Eight out of Sadhguru’s fifteen English books published in India are bestsellers:
1. Inner Engineering: A Yogi’s Guide to Joy (over 300,000 copies sold in India)
2. Adiyogi: The Source of Yoga (over 100,000 copies sold)
3. Emotion: The Juice of Life / Relationships: Bond or Bondage (nearly 100,000 copies sold)
4. A Taste of Well-Being (over 50,000 copies sold)
5. Body: The Greatest Gadget / Mind Is Your Business (over 50,000 copies sold)
It is no wonder then that Sadhguru has been hailed as a New York Times bestselling author, as one of Amazon’s bestselling authors, and as a bestselling Indian author in the Trade Non-Fiction category by Nielsen India BookScan. Two of Sadhguru’s books – “Inner Engineering” and “A Taste of Well-Being,” received the Raymond Crossword award in the Popular Books category in 2017.
Sadhguru’s books have been published by major publishers such as Penguin India, Harper Collins India, Jaico Publishing House, Manjul Publishing, Sakal Media, Mathrubhumi Books, DC books, Emesco Books, Sapna Books and many others.
 Source: Data taken from Nielsen BookScan India 2019. Nielsen BookScan is the only quantitative dataset in the Indian book industry.
Editor’s Note:Here is a big list of available books by Sadhguru.