In the Lap of the Master - Live Blog
In the Lap of the Master is a special 2 – day Sathsang on September 7-8th in Adiyogi Alayam at the Isha Yoga Center. Stay tuned here for live updates from the consecration process.

In the Lap of the Master is a special 2-day Sathsang on September 7-8th at the Isha Yoga Center. Stay tuned here for live text and photo updates and follow @SadhguruJV for live tweets. You can also join us for 3 delayed webstream sessions over the weekend. Visit www.ishafoundation.org/live for more info.

[liveblog]

we were in the lap of master sri sadhguru..
hope the reason was him. one side our karma which will pull us down , but due to sadhguru grace it was possible for us to be in his lap.
now a days each time when i close my eyes, i m seeing only sadhguru.. so lucky to be blessed by him.
soaked by tears and joy.

hoping to have this session every year.

pranams.

how do we watch this live

Sadhguru, watching and believing, trusting and transforming day by day..all this is possible with your grace.

Like moths to a flame
We seekers to You come
You burn our ego's to end the game
And new possibilities we become !

Pranam Sadhguru - Forever indebted to You.....

Namaskarams
First time after a very long years I volunteered myself to serve the seekers in the Dinning Hall. My old fond memories our village functions flashed back into my mind. I have various questions to discuss with Sadhguru and to seek to know myself with his blessings staying permanently in the Ashram. Although I am doing it at home for quite number of years in the Brahminic System of seeking but do not feel any progress in it. May I get an opportunity?

we soak with tears of joy by mere your presence, blessed are those who are in your lap..

pranams

Came all confused , still confused but at peace . Thanks Sadhguru

came to lap of the master to enjoy
but really it was mind blowing

i was not in comfort at all
but yes it did a lot of things to me
now i feel like wherever i'm in the world
i'm always in the lap of the master

pranams

I was there at the lap of the master. Mind blowing. The entire atmosphere was filled with loads and loads of energy.

Pranam Sadhguru.

Whether the planet has space for 7 billion people or not, our master's lap had. even though the event ended on sunday evening, I still haven't got out of his lap or will ever! Blessed to be there and enjoy every moment of the event!!

Thanku so much for live updates n webstream ;-

Some quotes from Sadhguru "In the Lap of the Master" Programme

1.Science is exploration.
Technology is exploitation.
Sad part is that there is too less of exploration and too much of exploitation.
-Sadhguru

2.The extent of accessibility to someone/something depends upon the intensity of the Self integrity.
-Sadhguru

3.When you bond with the people over the age then it becomes a "bondage".
-Sadhguru

4.Capability not finding an expression is no Capability.
-Sadhguru

5.Experience Life as a phenomena.
You can only be Life.
You cannot Live Life............
Sadhguru

6. Work with what you have and what you know ;
Work towards what you don't have and what you don't know.
Sadhguru

I was there in the program " In the lap of the master" , the information we got on these two days is priceless, It transforms once life to an wellbeing, a special thanks to Sadhguru.

Namaskaram,

Is it possible to get the "Uyir Nokkam" song that Sadguru sang during this program with his usual melodious tune?