Kailash With Sadhguru - Live Blog

650 people embark on the journey of a lifetime, to Kailash with Sadhguru. Join us as we bring you live updates detailing the experiences of participants as they make a tryst with Kailash, the ultimate repository of mystical knowledge. Watch this space everyday for the next two weeks, for an exhaustive roundup of the day's events, with images, videos and messages from Sadhguru himself.
Kailash With Sadhguru

Virtually please accept my bow down all the way . Shambho

Dear Sadhguru, I just read your blog and saw your you-tube from Lake Manasarovar live. Awesome; could feel the wind and the air. I then did a process/journey (sitting on my chair!) where I was with you all and lay down by the lake and let the water cleanse, purify and bless each and every cell of my body. I would love to heal and get walking again and come to Kailash Manasarovar; please do include me in your initiations. I am ready to receive. I can feel the power and feel very energized. Much love, Asha Kher, NJ, USA.

Dear Sadghuru, Could I PLEASE request an initiation from you at the mountain and the lake during this 2014 trip. In love and gratitude, Asha Kher from NJ. USA.

Dear Sadhguru, Blessings on your journey from Kathmandu to Kodari; I can feel the beauty of the trek and the expansive energies. It is a glorious full supermoon and very high energies with Sirius rising, so your journey will be well lit. In love and gratitude for sharing your journey in the Oneness. Asha Kher, NJ, USA PS I will flush my toilet extra times during the next few days to afford you that luxury in the Oneness heh heh! Reciprocating.

Wish you all happy journey :-)

Dear Sadhguru, today is Wed Aug 20. Perhaps you all have reached Mt. Kailash. Today has been an intense day or releasing density; I hope it is coming up for Shiva's destruction and transmutation and transformation. Shiva Shiva Shiva. Love and blessings to all pilgrims, Asha, NJ, USA. Hoping to connect with the energies and initiations.

Namaskaram sadguru, I wish to embark on this journey to kailash with you in my lifetime so please make it a reality. Om namah shivai!

Wish you all a very safe and happy journey... Take care:)

Waiting...

This time i know two people who are performing this journey with Sadhguru and so is my soul with them.
Namaskaram

Happy journey. May you all return enriched. Blessed are you all in the presence of the sadguru for such a long time undisturbed

Dear Sadhguru, My husband and I will got with you next year. Please make this trip possible for us. With love and gratitude - Marilyn

Have a fabulous journey everyone!

I heard from my wife who is in the first international batch that they have safely returned to Kathmandu after successful trip to Kailesh.

sadhguru plzask lord shiva to bless me..i know im praying for selffish but plz ineed his blessing right now very much dissappointed in my life.plz sadhguru..Om shanti

Just beautiful Sadhguru; looks like heaven on earth. Thank you for the breathtaking pictures. I am with you. With your energy I am sure all the participants are keeping their vibrations high. Much love, Asha, NJ, USA.

All the Best to all the people .. Sadhguru i will come with you to kailash one day , Please make it a reality .. Thank you ..

Dear Sadhguru, I wonder what you all are feeling and experiencing...... I wonder what the energies are like.... how your hearts and souls are touched by the experience. Did Lord Shiva stir the ethers and acknowledge all the pilgrims. Love and blessings on the amazing transformation and as you transform you connect with every electron in the Oneness. I am imagining feeling the cool crisp air in my lungs, and bathing in the gorgeous magical energies there. Shiva! Shiva! Shiva!

I wish you all happy and safe journey its my life time dream to visit Mount kailash I hope one day it will become reality with the blessing of god.Thanks

i wish i would be a part of this journey

Wow!! 650 people!! After Kailash no ones life can ever be the same again. It revvs up many notches and things happen in ways that you can never predict. Whether up or down, I have loved whatever came via the Grace of Adi Yogi and my Guru. Shambho!! May Shiva enter your life!

Ayyyo Sadhguru, my mind started comparing and suffering, please shambho please help

I WISH...I WISH....I WISH _/_

This is the progress for S1 group. Can you also update on A1 group please.

I heard 60 out of 160 folks got visa. Rest stated back. 60 of them with visa proceeded from Katmandu to friendship bridge and had to halt because of landslide. No contact/provide after that. Kindly update.

Excited!

Thank you for the pictures, the journey, the sharings so we can all connect in the Oneness. I was there in my consciousness and in my heart. And now....a new journey begins. In love and gratitude, SHIVA.

Amazing! I one day will join you. Have a wondrous journey to all.

I am crying and crying as I look at the heavenly celestial scenery in the photographs. My soul longs to be there; maybe in another lifetime, although I am open to miracles and I would love to experience excellent health in this lifetime. The group energy and synergy is palpable, held together perfectly with you Sadhguru. Thank you for sharing this journey with us. Love and gratitude, Asha, NJ, USA.

one journey to kailash is not enough. A second visit is necessary, after the Mount Kailash changes our life.

I hope all groups from kalisah manasarovar yatra are back safe. Sadhguruve saranam

All the very best to each and everyone... Just BE with Sadhguru. Sometime I may go with HIM

Very, True. Hope his blessing is also for me and i wish to join this holy and trip. Hope it comes for me ASAP. Very much excited to be a part of it. Hope Sadhguru thinks of me as well who is none other than the Lord himself in the form of human on earth.

wishing all a blessed journey, shivoham !

Pranams Sadhguru. Please bless me I complete this trip with you.

Dear Sadhguru, thank you for letting us travel with you vicariously through these blogs;glad you have reached Simikot and are enjoying the luxury of flushing toilets!! I can feel the heady concoction of the myth and magic you describe. I wonder what tomorrow will bring. Longing to be in the Kailash energies, Asha Kher, NJ, USA

Thank you Sadhguru for sharing your Kailash journey!

Great journey by an enthusiastic group under the leadership of Sadguru. A great opportunity lies on your way. Just go for it.

What a fabulous once-in-a-lifetime trip. Thanks for the blogs with so many photos.

I could see Kiran Bedi there...Great...Modi has already been to Kailash ..Sadguru please take all who run the nation to Kailash so that they could change for better...To all the pilgrims soak in Shiva and when you come back here where ever you go let his fragrance of ecstasy spread....Humanity will benefit..So happy for all of you and all of us who wish you well for this epic pilgrimage...
Shiv Shambo.!

If anyone reads this who is on the trek..say my hello to Punitha and Mary...I loved seeing your pics. You guys take care and all the best for Kailash.
Thank you for sharing.

Namaskaram Sadhguru: Am looking forward to your initiation process at Manasa Sarovara and Kailash during this 2014 trip (Joining with A1 group) My last visit to Kailash ( 2010 )was before I joined Isha, so this trip am making especially to be with you at Kailash - my favorite place on earth.

I agree