"Once you empty yourself, Devi has no choice but to be with you. And if Devi is with you, I also have no choice." - Sadhguru
Bhairavi Sadhana is an opportunity to bring forth devotion from within. For the first time, both ladies and gents can participate. The sadhana starts during early Uttarayana, when the sun’s run shifts to the northern hemisphere, a time conducive for spiritual receptivity.
For ladies, the sadhana culminates on the auspicious day of Thaipoosam (the full moon day in the lunar month of Thai), which is also the Devi Bhairavi Aradhana, the anniversary of Linga Bhairavi consecration. Thaipoosam 2021 marks 11 years since the consecration of Linga Bhairavi and is particularly special as 11 is a significant number for Devi.
For gents, the sadhana will culminate on Thai Amavasya.
- Bhairavi Sadhana is an intense process to enhance one’s receptivity to Devi’s grace.
- Sadhakas receive the grace of Devi through special practices, discipline and offerings.
- One can participate in both the initiation and culmination online.
Whatever one’s aspirations may be - health, wealth, knowledge or transcendence - Devi is the Ultimate Giver of all that and more.
Initiation Date: 7 Jan 2021
Ladies Culmination: 28 Jan 2021
Gents Culmination: 11 Feb 2021
- Sadhakas will be initiated into a powerful chant and the Devi Dandam.
- Culmination will be facilitated online on 28 January 2021 for ladies and on 11 February 2021 for gents.
- Thaipoosam kit is needed for the sadhana. You can order this kit from Isha Life.
- Take a shower/bath twice a day using herbal bathing powder (snanam podi/moong dal powder) instead of soap.
- During the sadhana period, smoking, consuming alcohol and eating non-vegetarian food is not allowed.
- Only 2 meals should be had during the day. The first meal should be after 12 noon.
- White or light-colored clothing should preferably be worn during the sadhana period.
For more details or any queries, please reach out to us:
Phone: +91-94433 65631 or +91-94864 94865
For two years now I have been observing this process and every time I do it, I feel enveloped by the Grace of Devi. The sadhana has also allowed me to embrace people and also inculcate a strong sense of determination to break barriers. I am extremely grateful to Sadhguru for this tremendous experience.
During the Devi Sadhana, Her Grace supported me not just in daily activities but also in my practices and sadhana. The energy space around me felt like She was present all the time, sharing like a friend, protecting like a mother and guiding me always.
This is my first time doing the sadhana and it is a very beautiful experience.I feel closer to Devi, I don't know what that exactly means, but somehow it’s different now. We have a yantra at home, but after doing the sadhana, it feels totally different.
This is the fifth year of my Shivanga Sadhana. Every year I find it very different from what I am before the sadhana and after the sadhana. Every time She breaks my limitations and I get connected to Her in a much different way from what I expected.