Terms & Conditions
- Compliance with these Terms and Conditions for Video Submissions is important to ensure that the video you submit is not only eligible to participate and/or win but also meets important legal and fairness criteria. Note that any deviation from these Terms and Conditions may render your submission void and may disqualify you from further participation.
- Submission of an entry will be understood as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The organizers reserve the right to change the terms and conditions as deemed necessary.
- The organizers reserve the right to disqualify entries as deemed necessary.
- The organizers reserve the right to evaluate and select winning entries based on the mentioned criteria. Any disputes regarding the evaluation and selection of winning entries will not be entertained.
- Be new and creative. Videos previously exhibited as part of a promotion or contest of any kind are not eligible. You will be solely responsible for any illegal copyright or IPR infringements.
- Have a unique title. For example, do not title the video, “Rally for Rivers.”
- Not be longer than 10 min, with a 5-second flexibility.
Videos must NOT contain:
- Material that violates or infringes on another’s rights, including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity, and intellectual property.
- A focus on brand names or trademarks (other than the Rally for Rivers logo).
- Material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous.
- Material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations where the video is created.
- Amateur videos are welcomed. Participants may use any type of device to record videos.
- Videos can be in any style (e.g., testimonial, comedy, drama, documentary, animated, still art, or live action)
- Videos can be in any language.
- Videos can be uploaded in any format.
- Videos can show logos, organizations, or institutions if the display is incidental and not promotional.
- Participants may submit as many entries as desired and may enter multiple versions of the same video. However, only one video submission from the same participant can be a finalist.
- After the submission of any video, the Online Video Submission organizers will have the right to post and promote the video in its original or edited form on any platform.
- If a video is found to be inappropriate for this submission, it may be deleted at any time.
- Even after the winner or finalist is declared, if it is proven that the video actually belongs to someone else, the video will be declared invalid.
- Participants agree that personal data entered during the registration, including name, phone number and email address, may be processed, stored, shared and otherwise used for the purposes and within the context of the Online Video Submission.