Terms & Conditions
- Compliance with these Terms and Conditions for Creative Art Contest is important to ensure that the artwork you submit is not only eligible to participate and/or win but also meets important legal and fairness criteria. Note that any deviation from these Terms and Conditions may render your submission void and may disqualify you from further participation.
- Submission of an entry will be understood as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The organizers reserve the right to change the terms and conditions as deemed necessary.
- The organizers reserve the right to disqualify entries as deemed necessary.
- The organizers reserve the right to evaluate and select winning entries based on the mentioned criteria. Any disputes regarding the evaluation and selection of winning entries will not be entertained.
Artwork must NOT contain:
- Material that violates or infringes on another’s rights, including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity, and intellectual property.
- A focus on brand names or trademarks (other than the Rally for Rivers logo).
- Material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous.
- Material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations where the video is created.
- After the submission of any Artwork, the Creative Art Contest organizers will have the right to post and promote the artwork in its original or edited form on any platform.
- If an artwork is found to be inappropriate for this submission, it may be deleted at any time.
- Even after the winner or finalist is declared, if it is proven that the artwork actually belongs to someone else, the artwork will be declared invalid.
- Participants agree that personal data entered during the registration, including name, phone number and email address, may be processed, stored, shared and otherwise used for the purposes and within the context of the Creative Art Contest.