Offering of Food for More than 200,000 people
MAHASHIVRATRI 2017 Schedule
Pancha Bhuta Aradhana
With Sadhguru in Dhyanalinga
Inaugural Speech by Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Welcome Address with Sadhguru
Sathsang with Sadhguru
With other Cultural Perforers
Sound of Isha
Closing with Sadhguru
Unlock the spiritual possibilities of Mahashivratri night with this powerful process guided by Sadhguru. It is Sadhguru’s wish that all should participate in this process at midnight wherever they are.
The process will last approximately 50 minutes. Please follow the instructions given by Sadhguru throughout the meditation.
Start the video below at 11:30 PM in your own time zone.
A Life-Transforming Weekend with Sadhguru – 1 – 2 Apr 2017
Inner Engineering with Sadhguru – Tampa – 29 – 30 Apr 2017
Inner Engineering with Sadhguru in Carlsbad – 5 – 7 May 2017
Inner Engineering with Sadhguru – Vancouver
Mahashivratri at Home:
Those who cannot be at the Isha Yoga Center during Mahashivratri can make use of the night in the following manner.
- It is most beneficial to stay awake, aware and in a vertical position throughout the night, without lying down.
- You can prepare your room by lighting a lamp or a Linga Jyothi, and placing a Dhyanalinga Yantra or Sadhguru’s picture, flowers, incense etc.
- You can chant, sing or listen to devotional songs and chants.
- If alone, it is good to take a walk or be with nature. If in a group, it is good to be silent as far as possible.
- The midnight sadhana can be performed in the following manner: 11:10pm to 11:30 pm –Sukha pranayama; 11:30 to 11:50 pm – AUM chanting; 11:50 pm – 12:10 am – Chanting of the Mahamantra, “AUM Namah Shivaya.”
- If you are following the celebrations through live telecasts and webcasts, you can follow the meditation instructions given there.
Frequently Asked Questions
The streaming stopped unexpectedly. What do I do?
We are using YouTube live streaming. There are usually no problems in watching it on a mobile or desktop device. If you run into an issue, it is likely to be a problem with the network or browser on your end. The typical options to rectify this are:
1.Refresh your browser (click on the refresh button or press F5 key)
2.Try switching to a different browser. Standard ones such as Firefox, Chrome or Safari work best. Try to get the latest browser version.
3.Verify your Internet is working & has a minimum speed of 512kbps.
If this does not resolve your issue, please use the chat widget at the bottom right of the page. We will be able to assist you in solving technical issues.
Can I do the midnight meditation at midnight in my timezone?
Sadhguru has instructed that the midnight meditation should be done at midnight in your own time zone (start 20 minutes before midnight).
I’m located outside of India. Should I watch this live or should I watch in my own time zone?
For overseas viewers, please watch the live webstream delayed, so it starts in the evening in your time zone.
Is this webstream in HD (high definition)?
Yes. The Youtube webstream on this page is available in high definition (720p).