Adiyogi and Dhyanalinga premises continue to be closed until further notice.
Guidelines to Visitors:
- Visitors should bring masks and hand sanitizers
- Entry to the premises is allowed only through the Malai Vasal entrance on Poondi Road near Muttathuvayal.
- Two-wheeler and car parking is available on the premises. Public transport is also accessible.
Entry is restricted for the following individuals:
- Visitors from Red Zones and Containment Areas
- Visitors below 10 years and above 65 years
- Pregnant women
- Persons with COVID-19 symptoms
Guidelines to be followed on the premises:
- Maintain 6-feet distance from others
- Wearing a face mask covering your nose and mouth at all times is mandatory
- Spitting is prohibited
- Disinfect your hands frequently by washing with soap and water or using a hand sanitizer
Medical screening including a temperature check will be done for all visitors. The premises will be sanitized every 3 hours.
We thank you for your cooperation in maintaining public health and safety.
(For Non-Indian Passport Holders / NRIs)
Planning your visit to the ashram?
First step is to register and create a visit request on Overseas Online Portal
Make sure to have your recent passport size photo, passport and visa (if obtained) handy when registering.
To help you plan your visit, check out our Visitor's Guide which includes information on:
- What to Pack,
- Travel Tips,
- A Day at Isha Yoga Center,
- FAQs, and more!
We look forward to welcoming you soon!