माउंट जा रहे हैं। एवरेस्ट की सिफारिश नहीं की जाती है कि विमान दुर्घटनाओं की उच्च दर को देखते हुए। मुक्तिनाथ की यात्रा संभव है यदि मौसम अच्छा है और आप अतिरिक्त लागत के साथ 3 - 5 दिनों के लिए रहने के लिए तैयार हैं।
For these reasons and more, a trip to Kailash Manasarovar is an intense spiritual experience, complete with the inclusion of meditation sessions, satsangs (spiritual discourses) and much more. The 13/14-day trip will commence at Kathmandu, where you will explore the ancient city. Then it journeys into Tibet, with a drive to Saga, and overnight camping and meditation sessions at the breathtaking Manasarovar Lake. This will be followed by the challenging yet fulfilling trek to the North face of Kailash, where you will get a chance to meditate in the presence of the mighty peak before you journey back.
A sojourn to this "roof of the world" is an arduous but rewarding one. Every single traveler of this incredible journey undergoes a humbling and enlightening transformation, which cannot be described, but can only be felt first hand.
Get ready for some incredible experiences. Soak in the sights of cliff-top monasteries, yak caravans leisurely ambling over snowy passes, and the magnificent peaks of the Himalayas. But most importantly, get ready to have an honest peek into your own self. As Sadhguru says, you return home with “a little bit of Kailash with you in your heart and your mind”.
With our team of highly skilled, trained and dedicated volunteers ever ready to help you with every step you take on this memorable journey, you will be enveloped in a sense of endless energy, tranquility and oneness.
This year, our groups will embark on the Kailash Manasarovar Sacred Walk between July 22nd and September 15th.
Come, be a part of this beautiful and enlightening journey with us.
* गैर-भारतीय पासपोर्ट वाले प्रतिभागियों के लिए
** For NRI – Indian passport holders only.
- The given dates are to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- ग्रुप ए, एस are via Lhasa
- ग्रुप एच is via Heli – Simikot
- ग्रुप एल is via Lhasa – Ali
- Participants of ग्रुप ए, एस, एल, सी will have the privilege of being in the presence of Sadhguru in a Satsang during this journey.
- शाम 5 बजे तक दी गई तारीखों पर प्रतिभागियों को काठमांडू में होना आवश्यक है
Please send the following documents together by courier hindi:
Please ensure the copy of your passport pages are clear.
Scanned color copies of Passport & Passport-size photo can be emailed to us.
A registration confirmation will be sent within two weeks of receiving your application, documents and medical reports.
Isha maintains the right to accept or reject any application without providing an explanation.
• एक संपूर्ण ईशा टीम को पूरे सोजर्न का प्रबंधन करने के लिए
• A qualified doctor, especially trained to handle high-altitude sickness and other conditions that may arise, will accompany the group throughout the journey. The doctor will be equipped with all necessary medications and equipment including life-saving oxygen cylinders and Gamow bags.
• Five star hotel accommodation for three nights in Kathmandu on a twin-sharing basis
• Airport pickup and drop off will be available on the specified program start and end dates.
• Arrangements and guidance to visit Patan, the ancient city of fine arts and Boudhnath Stupa, the largest Buddhist stupa in the world
• All travel arrangements in Nepal and Tibet with experienced and friendly drivers • Round-trip flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa and return
• Visa and permit fee for Tibet/China
• Accommodation at the best hotels/guest houses in Tibet
• Wholesome vegetarian food
• Mineral water for the entire journey
• Pony for the sick or elderly during the trek
• Complimentary T-shirt and duffle bag
• Down jacket on a returnable basis
• Select photos of the journey will be sent after the sojourn Please plan for cost towards:
• Personal expenses
• Excess airline baggage fee if you exceed the weight limit. Please note that you are allowed to carry only 15 kg check-in baggage and 7 kg hand luggage on the flights between Kathmandu and Lhasa
• Personal porter while trekking to Mt. Kailash, if you require one.
• Expenses in case of evacuation due to medical emergencies (for travel, boarding, lodging and medical arrangements). • Extra expenses incurred due to natural calamity such as earthquake, landslide, floods or change of government rules, etc.
• यात्रा के अंतिम दिन ड्राइवरों, रसोइयों और पोर्टरों के लिए ग्रेच्युटी
- A complimentary duffel bag will be provided in Kathmandu, where you are required to repack the tems needed for the trek. You will leave the rest of your luggage behind at the hotel in Kathmandu until the end of the journey.
- Please pack all your clothing and other items in ziplock bags to protect them from rain and moisture. In addition, a backpack with a waterproof cover is required to carry daily essential items. It will be the only piece of luggage allowed in the bus during the travel. The rest of the luggage will follow on a truck.
- Clothing (6 sets – please avoid saris and dhotis.)
- Woolen sweater or jacket (1)
- Thermal Innerwear (2 pairs)
- Wide Rim Hat (1)
- Woolen Cap & Scarf (1 set)
- Thick Woolen Gloves (1 pair)
- Waterproof Gloves (1 pair)
- Sports Sandals (1 pair)
- Woolen Socks (3-4 pairs)
- Cotton Socks (2 pairs)
- Waterproof trekking shoes with a good tread/grip (Available at Decathlon stores in all major cities)
- Rainproof Pants (1)
- Rainproof Jacket with Hood (1)
- Lock for duffle bag
- Sleeping bag suitable for temperatures around 0°C (Optional)
- Camera (Optional)
- Down Jacket with Hood (Optional)
Please note that video cameras are not permitted.
*If you do not have a down jacket with hood, it can be made available to you on a returnable basis in Kathmandu. Please note that in case of loss or damage, you will be required to reimburse the cost of the same.
Other essential items
First Aid Medical Kit
- It is important to carry a personal medical kit with electrolyte packs, pain killers, muscle relaxant cream, band aids, knee support, medicines for fever, common cold, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, indigestion, and any other medication necessary.
- यदि आपका मधुमेह के लिए इलाज किया जा रहा है, तो कृपया अपने चिकित्सक से जांच लें कि इस यात्रा में शामिल होने की ऊँचाई और ट्रेकिंग के कारण दवा में किसी बदलाव की आवश्यकता है या नहीं।