- An exciting video platform with rare and unseen Sadhguru content, exploring the spiritual, mystical, worldly and otherworldly.
- Sadhguru's wisdom from intimate settings with monks, teachers and ashram residents.
- One of the largest video catalogs of authentic content on mysticism.
- Clarity from a realized master, on overcoming obstacles a seeker can face.
- Explosive new releases every week, that'll keep you on the edge of your seat.
If you have an active Sadhguru Exclusive subscription, you can join the event. There is no additional registration required. Ensure you log in to Sadhguru Exclusive on your Sadhguru App or the website using your registered email ID.
2. Is there any fee for the event?
There is no fee to attend the event. All you need is an active Sadhguru Exclusive subscription. If you have not already subscribed, you can do so by clicking here.
3. What are the prerequisites to attend the event?
An active Sadhguru Exclusive subscription (Monthly or Annual), as on 16 October 2021, is mandatory to attend the event. There are no additional prerequisites.
4. I had a Sadhguru Exclusive subscription before but it expired/I cancelled it. Can I still attend the event?
An active Sadhguru Exclusive subscription (Monthly or Annual) as on 16 October 2021 is mandatory to attend the event. You can renew your subscription by clicking here.
5. How do I know if I have an active subscription to Sadhguru Exclusive?
You can check the status of your subscription on the Sadhguru App by visiting More -> Profile -> Your subscriptions. Or by visiting Sadhguru Exclusive and clicking on the arrow next to your name at the top right corner -> My Account -> Subscription. If you have an active subscription, it will say "Active". Also ensure that your renewal date is after 16 October 2021.
You can join via the Sadhguru Exclusive section on the Sadhguru App or on the Sadhguru Exclusive website.
2. Is the event available in languages other than English?
No. This event is only available in English.
3. I did not receive the confirmation email for the event.
If you have an active subscription to Sadhguru Exclusive, you do not need a confirmation email.
4. The "Join" button is not working.
The “Join” button will only be enabled 30 minutes prior to the start of the event.
5. Can I join after the event starts?
Ensure to log in at least 15 minutes before the event begins so that you are ready to start on time. You may not be allowed to join once the session starts.
6. I won't be able to attend the event live.
A recording of the event will be available on Sadhguru Exclusive for 48 hours after the event ends. Please allow us 2 hours after the event ends to make the recording available.
7. Where can I access the recording of the event?
A recording of the event will be available in the Sadhguru Exclusive section of the Sadhguru App, and on the Sadhguru Exclusive website. Please allow us 2 hours after the live event ends to make the recording available.
8. I am not able to join the event.
Please ensure you have: - An active Sadhguru Exclusive subscription (Monthly or Annual) as on 16 October 2021 - You have updated your Sadhguru App to the latest version - A stable internet connection with sufficient bandwidth (500 kbps) and internet data of 0.5-1 GB for the entire event. A Wi-Fi or wired internet connection is recommended.
9. What are the recommended computer and internet requirements for this event?
You can use any laptop, desktop or mobile device. - If you are using a phone, it is best to connect to a Wi-Fi and keep the phone in the "Do Not Disturb" mode during the session. Please ensure that you update your Sadhguru App to the latest version. -If you are on a laptop or desktop, the recommended browser is Google Chrome. Internet Requirements: A stable internet access with sufficient bandwidth (500 kbps) and internet data of 0.5-1 GB for the entire event. A Wi-Fi or wired internet connection is recommended.
10. I don't see any option on my app to join the live event.
Please ensure you are using the latest version of the Sadhguru App. Kindly go to Play Store/App Store, search for "Sadhguru", and click on "Update".
You can submit your question by visiting the link here. If your question is shortlisted, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to ask Sadhguru your question during the live event.
2. How do I know if my question is selected?
You will receive an email from us with further instructions.
3. How do I know if my question is selectedCan I submit more than one question?
You will only be allowed to submit one question.
4. I initiated a payment for subscription to Sadhguru Exclusive but it is still not active. Can I still join?
Please note that for payments made using NetBanking, activating your subscription could take 3 to 7 days from the time of making a payment. We recommend subscribing or renewing your subscription atleast a week before to the event.
5. I'm not able to submit my question.
Once you click the "Confirm My Spot" button on this page, the option to submit your question will become available.