Dussehra and Navratri Celebrations at the Isha Yoga Center
Dussehra at the Isha Yoga Center this year is set to be a grand celebration with special poojas, classical music and dance concerts, folk performances, Navratri Sadhana for devotees and the spectacular Linga Bhairavi procession and Maha Arati in front of Nandi.
The nine-day period of Navratri will begin on October 17, culminating on the 25 of October in Vijayadashami - a day of victory over darkness.
During Navaratri at Linga Bhairavi, special Abhishekam offerings are made every 3 days to change Devi's form. During these nine days she can be experienced as Durga, Lakshmi and Saraswati. Also, every night is celebrated with a powerful Navaratri pooja including vibrant offerings of music and dance, a special opportunity to imbibe Devi's grace.
September 16 - Mahalaya Amavasya
- Agni Arpana - Offering of sesame balls in fire 6:00pm
- Video on Sadhguru speaking about Mahalaya Amavasya 9:30pm
- Kalabhairava Shanthi 11:15pm
October 17 - 25 Navratri
- Durga Days October 17-19
- Lakshmi Days October 20-22
- Saraswati Days October 23-25
- Kumkum/Haridram/Chandanam Abhishekam (October 17, October 20 and October 23) 7:00 - 7:30am
- Devi Abhishekam, Arati 7:40am, 12:40pm
- 5:30 – 6:15pm Navaratri Pooja at Linga Bhairavi
- 6:10 – 6:45pm Darshan at Adiyogi Alayam
- 6:45 – 7:30pm Cultural Program at the Adiyogi Alayam
- 7:30 – 8:15pm Linga Bhairavi Procession & Maha Aarti (On Oct 17, Oct 20 and Oct 23).
- 6:45pm Prasadham at Linga Bhairavi
- 8:30pm – 9:45pm Navaratri Sadhana at Linga Bhairavi
- 10:00pm Linga Bhairavi Closes
October 25 - Vijayadashami
A special Vidyarambham to initiate and support children in the process of education will be conducted on the auspicious day of Vijayadashami, the day of victory. (Open for children between 2 and 12 years of age).
We welcome you to participate in these events. For more information please contact +91-8300083111, or mail email@example.com.