Cucumber-Moong Salad: For the Cool Ones!
Summer days are here again! So what could be better than a vegetarian salad that will cool you down and shield you from all the heat. Try this one and let us know how you like it!
ArticleApr 6, 2019
Ingredients for 1 Person
- Cucumber, large - 1
- Moong Dal, soaked overnight - 3 Tbsp
- Freshly Grated Coconut - 2 Tbsp
- Mint/Coriander/Your favourite and locally available herb - 2 Tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Pepper Powder - to taste
- Peel and cut cucumber length wise
- Scoop out the seeds with a spoon
- Dice the cucumber into small cubes
- Add the diced cucumber and the rest of the ingredients in a bowl
- Enjoy this really simple and cool salad in your afternoon lunch!
Get weekly updates on the latest blogs via newsletters right in your mailbox.