A ctivities around the upcoming Leadership Program “INSIGHT: The DNA of Success” at the Isha Yoga Centre are swiftly gathering momentum!
During his recent visit to Bangalore, we asked Dr. Ram Charan, the favourite coach of Fortune 500 CEOs, who will lead this program and why he believes that the program will be unique. Watch this video to hear what he had to say. Hear also what Sadhguru has to say, in this context, about what success really means and the importance of accessing inner dimensions for true wellbeing.
A practitioner-led program, it will address both professional empowerment and inner wellbeing, while featuring highly successful business leaders such as:
- K V Kamath – Chairman, ICICI Bank & Infosys
- G M Rao – Chairman, GMR Group
- Ravi Venkatesan - Former Chairman of Microsoft India and Cummins India
- Deepak Satwalekar - Former CEO and Managing Director of HDFC Standard Life Insurance Ltd. and HDFC
- Dilip Cherian – Co-founder and Consulting Partner, Perfect Relations
- Shankar Annaswamy - Managing Director, IBM India
- Sekhar Kapoor - Film Director & Producer
- Prahalad Kakar - Ad Film Director and Founder of Genesis Film Production
- Apurv Bagri - Managing Director, Metdist Group of Companies
- Vellayan Subbiah - Managing Director, Cholamandalam Investment & Finance Co
- Sangita Reddy - Executive Director, Apollo Group of Hospitals
- Pramod Chaudhury - Chairman, Praj Industries
Aimed at entrepreneurs as well as intrapreneurs, the program will offer practical tools to develop an insightful mind for scaling up one’s own capabilities, which is necessary for scaling up an organisation.
The first version of the website www.ishainsight.org is up and ready with an online enrollment form. Registrations have started at a brisk pace, with participants enrolling from across the globe. Seats are limited, so if you want to avoid disappointment, make sure to book your seat early!