Ashgourd-Pomegranate Salad: Cooling Health Snack
Get weekly updates on the latest blogs via newsletters right in your mailbox.
Ingredients for 1 Person
- Ashgourd (winter melon, available in Asian stores outside India) 10” long and 1” wide - 1 Slice
- Pomegranate, small - 1
- Curd - 3 Tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Pepper Powder - to taste
- Remove the seeds and white fleshy stuff from the Ashgourd slice
- Cut into pieces, grate and squeeze out the water
- Extract the seeds of the Pomegranate
- Mix in a bowl, grated ash gourd, pomegranate seeds, salt and pepper
- Enjoy the coolness of this salad in the scorching heat of the summers! Since Ashgourd is the most positive pranic vegetable in the existence, get all the more drive during the energy-sapping summer season!
Be the first one to comment!