Splurge on your secret craving, guilt-free, with this no-bake, vegan brownie recipe.
Makes 16 brownies, each of 1.5 sq. inch
Walnuts: 3 cups
Dates, pitted: 16
Cocoa powder (100% will be better): 1.5 cup
Rock Salt: ½ tsp
Water: 1 tsp
Vanilla essence: ½ tsp
Dry grated coconut: ½ cup
- Finely grind the walnuts in a food processor/blender.
- Add salt, dates and mix until it starts to stick together.
- Add cocoa powder, vanilla and water. It should now be mixed and dough-like.
- Place on a flat plate/baking tray and press down to a 1.5 inch thickness.
- Sprinkle the dry grated coconut.
- Place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. Slice into 1.5 inch thick squares.