In the heart of Beirut, a new Isha Middle East center opens its doors to the public! Nok Yoga Shala has been designed for the sole purpose of meditation and yoga. The traditional Lebanese architecture creates a serene ambience, making it an inviting space to delve into one’s inner spaces. Free Isha programs will be offered there till January 31!
This inviting space has risen from the ashes of an area, which was just a war field 20 years ago, severely damaged and demolished, and emptied of its pre-war economic and demographic activity. The opening of a yoga studio in this space is thus very significant.
Regular programs and other offerings will begin from February 1. These will include:
- Classical Hatha Yoga programs: Upa-yoga, Angamardana, Yogasanas, Surya Kriya, Surya Shakti
- Wellbeing workshops targeted towards achieving a specific result ie: enhancing attention and memory, weight loss, body strengthening, cardiac strengthening
- Treatment workshops to address specific issues like asthma, lumbar and joint problems
- Inner Engineering Programs
- Isha’s books and DVDs in English are also available, as are other Isha Shoppe material.