June 24 is the anniversary of the Dhyanalinga Consecration. Join us for the live audio streaming of the chants that will be offered to Dhyanalinga.
The dream of many enlightened beings, Dhyanalinga is an energy form of immeasurable magnitude. Over the generations, yogis of the highest caliber have attempted to create this embodiment of the most evolved being. After years of intense prana pratishtha, Sadhguru consecrated the Dhyanalinga, a doorway to ultimate liberation.
June 24 is the commemoration of the Dhyanalinga consecration. Join us for the celebrations, as we will be live audio streaming the chants that will be offered to Dhyanalinga. Throughout the day, guests, residents, brahmacharies and Samskriti children will offer traditional chants from various cultures and religions.
DHYANALINGA CONSECRATION DAY SCHEDULE, June 24 2016
- 6:00 – 7:00 am Aum Namah Shivaya by Swamis
- 7:00 – 8:00 am Aum Namah Shivaya by Maas
- 8:00 – 8:45 am Christian Offering by Residents
- 8:45 – 9:30 am Aum Namah Shivaya by Ashram Volunteers
- 9:30 – 10:15 am Buddhist Chants by Sounds of Isha
- 10:15 – 11:00 am Guru Paduka Stotram by Isha Samskriti
- 11:00 – 11:45 am Sufi Offering by Guest
- 11:45 – 12:10 pm Nadha Aradhana
- 12:15 – 1:00 pm Gurubani by Guests
- 1:00 – 1:30 pm Nirvana Shatakam by Brahmacharis
- 1:30 – 2:15 pm Sufi Offering by Ashram Volunteers
- 2:15 – 2:45 pm Buddhist Chants by Sounds of Isha
- 2:45 – 3:30 pm Muslim Offering by Guest
- 3:30 – 4:00 pm Christian Offering by Ashram Volunteers
- 4:00 – 4:45 pm Offering by Isha Samskriti
- 4:45 – 5:30 pm Offering by Isha Samskriti
- 5:30 – 5:40 pm Guru Pooja in Dhyanalinga
- 5:45 – 6:10 pm Nada Aradhana
Dhyanalinga – The Silent Revolution Ebook Released
Dhyanalinga – The Silent Revolution is the first book that introduced Dhyanalinga to the world. Now out of print, the book was published in 2000, barely a year after the Dhyanalinga was consecrated, and was the very first book published by Isha. 128 pages of rare photographs, vivid paintings by artist Thota Tharani, and award winning design introduce the reader to the science of yoga, the history of lingas, the construction and design of the Dhyanalinga parikrama, and finally, to the saga of three lifetimes – the consecration of the Dhyanalinga. The ebook is a scanned and updated version of the book.
The book was originally published to inform people and raise funds for the completion of the Dhyanalinga. The ebook is also being offered on a “name your price” basis. All proceeds from this sale will go towards the completion of the Dhyanalinga Complex.