is the premier guide to health, wellbeing and spirituality, providing readers with a wide range of topics that can positively influence one’s life. Isha is one of the leading spiritual organizations worldwide, and has had a prominent presence for three decades, impacting over 7 million people. At Isha, yoga is offered in its full depth and dimension, communicated on an experiential level. The Isha Blog was launched as a platform to offer this wealth of knowledge, embodying the core of the yogic sciences, to a wider audience.
Isha’s activities, from its powerful yoga programs to its inspiring social and environmental projects, have become thriving models for human empowerment and community revitalization throughout the world. This integral approach has gained worldwide recognition, reflected in Isha’s Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations. As a non-profit volunteer organization, Isha’s work in over 150 centers across the globe is supported by 2 million volunteers driven by a sense of oneness, love and a deep longing to reach out and share.
Yogi, mystic and visionary, Sadhguru is the founder of Isha Foundation. A spiritual master with a difference, his life and work serve as a reminder that yoga is not an esoteric discipline from an outdated past, but a contemporary science, vitally relevant to our times. With a celebratory engagement with life on all levels, Sadhguru is actively involved in fields as diverse as architecture, ecology, sports, music, poetry and painting.
The Isha Blog is a collaborative effort by a team of volunteer editors, programmers and designers. We recommend that you complete the free registration to fully utilize all the site’s features. The portal has been designed as a vehicle for inner exploration, towards true wellbeing. We are sure it will serve you well.
- Lifestyle – Brings you simple but powerful tips and insights to enrich your day-to-day life.
- Yoga & Meditation – Yoga isn’t about twisting yourself into a pretzel. And it isn’t 5000 years old, it’s much older. Uncover the history of this powerful science and experience it yourself through free meditations online.
- Sadhguru – A taste of Sadhguru’s wisdom. Read Sadhguru’s articles, poems and the weekly Sadhguru Spot.
- Social Impact – Isha has been lauded for its efforts to create social wellbeing through ground-breaking projects in the fields of health, education and environment. Regular updates about the projects are posted here.
- Consecrated Spaces – Find out more about an ancient and life-transforming science, imparted by a living Master.
- Inside Isha – Stay in touch with the latest news and events in Isha.