Entrepreneur and media personality, converses with Sadhguru, yogi, and visionary humanitarian, on the “Future of the Feminine”. In a society heavily tilted towards the masculine, is there any hope for the feminine to flourish? And how can we right this imbalance to create a society that values both?
Julie Gichuru with Sadhguru
‘Future of the Feminine’
Tuesday 14th June, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
(Refreshments 6:00 – 6:30 pm)
Oshwal Centre, Westlands, Nairobi
In celebration of International Day of Yoga
Entry free on first come basis. Please be seated by 6:45 pm. Minimum age: 14 years
Technologies for Wellbeing from Sadhguru
A 7-day program designed by Sadhguru, yogi, and visionary humanitarian, to transform your experience of life, optimising health and success.
This programme will be offered by a trained teacher.
Participants have shared deriving many benefits including:
- Eliminate stress, fear and anxiety
- Improved quality of sleep
- Relief from chronic ailments (asthma, diabetes, blood pressure etc.)
- Higher levels of energy throughout the day.
- Enhanced focus, memory and concentration
- Emotional balance and mental clarity.
- Increased productivity and efficiency.
- Deeper sense of inner peace and fulfillment.
The programme runs over 7 days
Wednesday-Saturday and Monday-Tuesday:
10:00am to 11:00am and 6:30pm to 7:30pm.
Free introductory Talk
A public talk is offered on Wednesday from 10:00am to 11:00am and
6:30pm to 7:30pm
For Information and registration
Tel: +254 733989021 / 722 721 686